TV shows you are loving right now!

kimbunney

I love a good television show! I usually only watch Primetime TV if not that then my tv is on CNN or a movie channel.

Shows I'm currently loving:
American Horror Story
Real Housewives of ATL
Grey's Atamony
Scandal
Damages (it's cancelled but I'm catching up with the seasons on demand, I love that feature)

Oops forgot to add Shameless and True Blood. I plan on watching/catching up on Boss and Homeland after I finish my last season of Damages.

Goat Goat Etc.

Is Scandal all that guys? I'm in if there's some serious swirling going on. I hear people like it alot but I don't really know what it's about.

kimbunney

It's entertaining if you like drama and twists. It's always something going on! It's basically about behind the scenes of political life like all the dirt, sex and scandals of course that the "public" never can hear about. Also one of the main storylines is the affair the president was having with the female lead whose Kerry Washington, they have some pretty intense sex scenes together.

When the General Petraeus Scandal was happening I kept wondering who was behind the scenes covering up the major dirt! lol

Void

[h=1][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The New Adventures of Old Christine, House of Payne, Cold Case,[/FONT][FONT=arial, sans-serif] Without a Trace, Rules of Engagement, and Are We There Yet?[/FONT][/h]

emo lover 10

Anyone who loves the Game of Thrones has to hear this!! New season coming in March!!
jawdrop.gif

Goat Goat Etc.

And Girls, since it's back. It took a lot of warming up to the series since the representation of Brooklyn is pigment-less and the girls are spoiled and living in these greater than average apartments. But I like watching the obvious stupid mistakes, such organic comedy.

Latest posts