TV shows you are loving right now!

LMD84

Criminal Minds fan here too!! Dr. Reid is so adorably geeky.

Super late on the bandwagon, but I absolutely LOVE Mad Men. Jon Hamm is so wonderful to watch ;)
everybody raves about mad men! i should try watching an episode!

hellcats is another one of my faves right now - mainly because i love ashley tisdale! :)

BeckyBenett

Criminal Minds fan here too!! Dr. Reid is so adorably geeky.

Super late on the bandwagon, but I absolutely LOVE Mad Men. Jon Hamm is so wonderful to watch ;)
iagree.gif
if they try to write him off, im gg to be very annoyed
rants.gif
.. do you knw what happened to emily's character? i missed that episode

nunu

[quote name="LMD84" url="/forum/thread/174650/tv-shows-you-are-loving-right-now#post_2108762"]

oh desperate housewives is getting so good!!!

[/quote] It certainly is, DHW never dissapoints. [quote name="BeckyBenett" url="/forum/thread/174650/tv-shows-you-are-loving-right-now#post_2109613"]

i have yet to watch the latest season of desperate housewives. i wonder why.. im finding it difficult enough coping with the many shows that im already watching.. bt i watched all the way to season 6 and i still love it!

i love modern family.. im still only on season 1 bt i love it!

why? whats happening this season?

i tried watching mad men bt it felt very serious.. i love the lead guy though (cant remember his name).. draper i think.. sleek and hot.. bt a bit of a man-whore.

iagree.gif
if they try to write him off, im gg to be very annoyed
rants.gif
.. do you knw what happened to emily's character? i missed that episode

[/quote] I have only watched season 1 of Modern Family too and i am loving it!

aero

Yep, Don Draper is a serious man-whore lol. It is a serious drama, but it does have quite a bit of light and humorous parts too.

I don't want to spoil what happened to Prentiss so I'm going to write it in white below lol:
Doyle finally got her and at the last moment Morgan tried to save her. It seems like she died, but in the last scene JJ is seen in Paris giving a woman money to start over and it is assumed it is Prentiss (they only show her back and not her face).

MzzRach

Mad Men is an amazing show. I have seen every season and it really is quality. Amazing acting and writing, not to mention the costumes and production design. Flawless.

Just finished watching the first season of Six Feet Under and will be making my way through all the other seasons as well. Brilliant show.

I love Fringe!! And it got picked up for a 4th season, I am thrilled.

I'm watching the new HBO series Game of Thrones (only one episode has aired so far) - which is based on a series of books that are some of my all time faves. The series is very good so far - the books are amazing, and it was a daunting task to even try to adapt the first book. The author is involved with the show, so I think that really helps.

LMD84

Rach i am a huge Fringe fan too!! :) i am looking forward to seeing a new episode tonight, and smallville too! :) saturday nights are always fun for me! lol!

i have also been watching scaretatics this week. a show in the states where people set their friends up where the think something scary is happening! quite funny and freaky!

Alicesandra

I have been switching between a few shows as of lately.

• Pretty Little Liars
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Modern Family
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Game of Thrones

waiting for new episodes is rather annoying, though!

LMD84

I have been switching between a few shows as of lately.

• Pretty Little Liars
  • Desperate Housewives
  • Modern Family
  • The Vampire Diaries
  • Game of Thrones

waiting for new episodes is rather annoying, though!
i agree with this! i am a huge dexter fan and i don't think that is back on tv until september! it's too long!

aero

Yes!! I can't wait to see what they have planned for this season. Last season was ok, but I was expecting more with it.

LMD84

Yes!! I can't wait to see what they have planned for this season. Last season was ok, but I was expecting more with it.
i think it got off to a really slow start but in the end was a great season. i hope more happens early on in season 6 though :)

BeckyBenett

Yep, Don Draper is a serious man-whore lol. It is a serious drama, but it does have quite a bit of light and humorous parts too.
I don't want to spoil what happened to Prentiss so I'm going to write it in white below lol:
Doyle finally got her and at the last moment Morgan tried to save her. It seems like she died, but in the last scene JJ is seen in Paris giving a woman money to start over and it is assumed it is Prentiss (they only show her back and not her face).
haha thanks aero.. i shld really watch tt episode. bt im too scared ill cry.. haha pathetic..

LMD84

it's not long until the smallville finale and i really don't know what is going on this season. they seem to have lots of storylines going on that get forgotton about for many episodes - really annoying!

aero

haha thanks aero.. i shld really watch tt episode. bt im too scared ill cry.. haha pathetic..

lol no problem. At the end I was hopeful that that storyline will somehow play into the season finale. I was really upset when JJ left. I like the new girl and all, but it seems like they could've kept JJ. My BF said "why does the new girl look like the one who left?" lol

BeckyBenett

lol no problem. At the end I was hopeful that that storyline will somehow play into the season finale. I was really upset when JJ left. I like the new girl and all, but it seems like they could've kept JJ. My BF said "why does the new girl look like the one who left?" lol
haha my sis said the same thing to me
girlhaha.gif
... she could nt tell that jj had left and been replaced.. i wish they can just bring back JJ and Emily.. the team seems a little off centre now.. although, if they decide to get rid of reid, im gg to be so pissed off..
censored.gif

aero

OH YES. I love how adorably geeky he is. I especially like the episode where the team went to LA and he had a tiny fling with the actress...so cute!

Another character I'd be super pissed about them getting rid of is Garcia. My mom and I love her...she's always that ray of sunshine when they have really tough cases. I'm glad they have her on the suspect behavior spin off. Do you like that one as well? I enjoy Mick as eye candy lol.

Didn't get a chance to read all the posts but my favourite shows this season have been Fringe, Supernatural and How I Met Your Mother. Now that it's spring, Doctor who is back on
heart.gif
. and next month Pretty Little Liars comes back on AND true blood! However since we don't get HBO here I'll have to wait for true blood until next year when it's released on dvd.

LMD84

this is an oldie but a goodie that i have been re-watching - dawsons creek!! uk tv has just started replaying them and it made me dig my box sets out and watch a couple! loves it!!!

Latest posts