TV shows you are loving right now!

thefbomb

Misfits, Mongrels, and Modern Family. Thank you Hulu!
love misfits! I missed a season, I think it was the last one, did you see it? is it worth catching?. i wish it still had the original cast though I do like Rudy. Robert who plays Nathan was filming a movie near my house and so obviously I tried to meet him, was successful and he was nice, i just about died,

pinkpaint

Downton Abbey! Season 4 just started last night! I prefer the UK version, though. I love it so much and none of my friends watch it smh.

Goat Goat Etc.

love misfits! I missed a season, I think it was the last one, did you see it? is it worth catching?. i wish it still had the original cast though I do like Rudy. Robert who plays Nathan was filming a movie near my house and so obviously I tried to meet him, was successful and he was nice, i just about died,
So far I've gone through seasons 1 and 2. As soon as I hit season 3, I stopped because the kid who can come back from the dead essentially disappeared.

gildedangel

Downton Abbey! Season 4 just started last night! I prefer the UK version, though. I love it so much and none of my friends watch it smh.
THIS ^
flower.gif

thefbomb

So far I've gone through seasons 1 and 2. As soon as I hit season 3, I stopped because the kid who can come back from the dead essentially disappeared.
yes our curly haired nathan?
they had a separate like web episode that showed his departure! they should have just put it into the season 3 premiere but I guess didn't have the time or just wanted to make it a mini or something

LavenderPearl

@Goat Goat Etc. and @thefbomb, it must be fate because I was just watching Misfits last night! I too stopped after the second series because I loved Nathan so much, but I've decided to catch myself up and see what I missed (starting with a rewatch, of course). I think I forgot how hilarious this show is (not really, but sort of?)! :D

thefbomb

@Goat Goat Etc. and @thefbomb, it must be fate because I was just watching Misfits last night! I too stopped after the second series because I loved Nathan so much, but I've decided to catch myself up and see what I missed (starting with a rewatch, of course). I think I forgot how hilarious this show is (not really, but sort of?)! :D
I want to do the exact same thing, I need to catch up with anything after season 4 (i think), but I want to start it over and watch with my boyfriend, its so good, its worth the rewatch

buffydiva

American Horror Story:Coven
Scandal
Game of Thrones
True Detective
Modern Family
The Big Bang Theory
Orange is the New Black

LavenderPearl

I was so ready to jump ship after last season, but since last week's premiere Game of Thrones has been like, so on point that I can't ignore it. So glad I didn't drop it, especially after tonight's episode.
clapping.gif

tiera720

Pretty little liars is my all time favorite show. And I just started dexter on netflix. I'm halfway through the first season. Its so good

Jumping Mice

Does anyone watch the British show, Misfits? The series is over now, but I just started watching it on Hulu and I adore it! It's so well-written and Nathan is hilarious! But in real life, he's the type of person I'd either greatly despise or be really great friends with. I love dramedies! What about Love/Hate? I watched the first episode on Netflix and I liked it, but not so much that I'm eager to watch the rest of the show. I'll watch the rest of Season 1 but if I still can't get into it, I'll stop. Apparently it's a hit show in Ireland, does anyone here like it? Lol, the only reason I started watching it is because an actor I have a crush on is in a later season. And crap, season two of OISTNB is almost here!!! X)

LavenderPearl

Does anyone watch the British show, Misfits? The series is over now, but I just started watching it on Hulu and I adore it! It's so well-written and Nathan is hilarious! But in real life, he's the type of person I'd either greatly despise or be really great friends with. I love dramedies! What about Love/Hate? I watched the first episode on Netflix and I liked it, but not so much that I'm eager to watch the rest of the show. I'll watch the rest of Season 1 but if I still can't get into it, I'll stop. Apparently it's a hit show in Ireland, does anyone here like it? Lol, the only reason I started watching it is because an actor I have a crush on is in a later season. And crap, season two of OISTNB is almost here!!! X)
We were talking about Misfits earlier in this thread! Join the club. :3 Totally agree about Nathan -- you either love him or you hate him. I fall into the former camp.

Latest posts