Twiggy Costume Help!

Kisbee

My friends have decided that I'm going to a costume party on Saturday as Twiggy, and I need some help..

_42495227_twiggy66ap416.jpg

I got as far as buying the biggest fake eyelashes I could find, but I'm not sure how to do my eye makeup. Is it just white eyeshadow and something like Knight Devine in the crease with winged liner? Do I need lipstick and blush (neither of which I usually wear) or will gloss do? Do I need to perfect the vacant look?
tong.gif

After that all I have to struggle with is the hair...I feel a bit of Elnette in my future!

-moonflower-

I'd say white e/s, a dark grey in the crease. Draw on lashes on your bottom lid, black liner and falsies on top. Lightly fill in your brows, contour a bit but no blush, and some foundation/light coloured lipstick on your lips. HTH!

erine1881

here's the promo look for a muse.

2100_home.jpg

SKIN/PEAU
Foundation/Fond De Teint: Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 with 190 Brush
Blush/Fard À Joues: Peaches Sheertone Blush and Shooting Star Mineralize Skinfinish with 182 Brush
Powder/Poudre: Medium Mineralize Skinfinish with 187 Brush

EYES/YEUX
Brows/Sourcils: Charcoal Brown Eye Shadow with 208 Brush
Primer/Base de Maquillage: Prep + Prime Eye
Brow Highlight/Touche Lumière: Mylar Eye Shadow with 252 Brush
Eyelid/Paupière: Persona Mineralize Eye Shadow with 252 Brush
Crease/Creux De L'oeil: Lithograph Fluidline with 209 Brush and Screen Vinyl Mineralize Eye Shadow with 275 Brush
Liner/Eye-Liner: Blacktrack Fluidline with 208 Brush Liner, Lower/Eye-Liner, Bas: Screen Vinyl Mineralize Eye Shadow with 219 Brush Mascara: #25 Lash (lower) and Zoomblack Zoom Lash

LIPS/LÈVRES
Primer/Base de Maquillage: Prep + Prime Lip
Pencil/Crayon Pour Les Lèvres: Subculture Lip Pencil
Lipstick/Rouge À Lèvres: Charm Factor Lipstick with 316 Brush and Be-In Lipglass

Kisbee

Wow! Thanks you soo much for the suggestions! (I think I'd better go practice tonight..)