"Twilight" inspired makeup launch.

Mabelle

i just read an article as to what it will feature (with 2 pics)

Here

I'm interested in that red lipstick, and im not sure about the eye palettes. the "mortal glow blushing cream" sounds interesting.

LMD84

i like twilight but i doubt i will be getting any of these items. i'm not a fan of duwop anyways. stuff looks cute though! the packaging is nice

funkychik02

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdjmsj
I ended up getting the Venom V because I liked the original venom. It is nice but I like to pretend that it is True Blood and not Twilight. Makes me love it more ;-)

I'm glad I'm not the only one who shares this line of thinking!

Mabelle

i asked at my local sephora, and they said they would be carrying the line in mid august

Miss Mimi

I am a big Twilight fan and am looking forward to checking these out. I am not a fan of Duwop so I doubt I will get anything. It heard they are going to have make up based on the charaters. I dunno what they will do for Bella- she's a very non-make up girl.

LisaOrestea

The packaging for this stuff is gorgeous.
Chances are it won't come to the UK but I am going to try and get my hands on some of it.

A couple of days ago they had a little video with pictures of some of the products on it. And they had a shimmery blushy/highlightery type thing which looked really pretty.

VioletB

Ok. So I bought the Lip Venom and I'm kinda of disappointed. You shake the tube to mix the red and the clear but what you get is a VERY transparent red.. You would have to put this stuff on like twenty thousand times to get even remotely close to a red color.. the plumping isn't as painful as I remember venom to be (it's been a LONG time since I tried the Venom) and it lasts a little while.. so my review is so so..
smiles.gif

kyuubified

I'm not a Twilight fan, but that blood splatter and just overall vampire-esque packaging is calling my name <3

Speaking of vampire themed products, did you True Blood fans know they are making a drink called True Blood? It's going to be a soda, I hear.

justseenaface85

Quote:
Originally Posted by kyuubified
I'm not a Twilight fan, but that blood splatter and just overall vampire-esque packaging is calling my name <3

Speaking of vampire themed products, did you True Blood fans know they are making a drink called True Blood? It's going to be a soda, I hear.

Yeah! It's already on Hbo's website. It's kind pricey but super cool looking.

https://securestore.hbo.com/detail.p...ows_true-blood

Mabelle

the only sets that look potentially interesting is the victoria and the bella.

even so.... it's quite bland.

xKiKix

my friend is completely obsessed with twilight and i told her about this collection, she got really excited when i told her about the palettes but now looking at them, they look kinda 'blah'... nothing special at all.

Honestly, I think I'm going to buy at least two of the palettes. They look quite nice, and I'm big on neutrals, just because I know they'll get used. The Alice palette is the only bothersome one to me, but I like the look of the silver.
but the Rosalie, Bella, and Victoria all look nummy :cool:

and I love Twilight... I feel like it washes your brain out makes you absolutely obsessed... I realize the writing isn't top notch, and yet I love the books? Ughhh what is wrong with me:C!!!