- * - Twilight - * -

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiestyFemme
Love it! I think this would be a perfect look for one of the Breaking Dawn release parties a lot of the bookstores are having. I can't wait for the book either!
greengrin.gif

thmbup.gif
I'm thinking about it! I'll probably do it unless I get another flash of inspiration! Thanks!

Nox

It's beauteous! I have never seen that combination of colors before on anybody.

VioletB

SOOO beautiful. I'm super excited for the book too!!! I preordered my copy and I'm going to get it tonight at midnight!! AHHHHH I can't wait I feel like I've been waiting for this book for SOOO long!!

zeroxstar

beautiful! & omg i LOVE twilight (stupid me i didn't even know this was a series & i JUST found out & ran out to buy new moon! SOOO excited to read it & SOOO excited for the movie!!!)

*Moni-Luv*

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeroxstar
beautiful! & omg i LOVE twilight (stupid me i didn't even know this was a series & i JUST found out & ran out to buy new moon! SOOO excited to read it & SOOO excited for the movie!!!)

I'm so glad you got New Moon! It's a great series. I'm soo excited for the release of "Breaking Dawn" I'm literally bouncing up and down in my seat as I type this. I'm a nerd (and proud of it!), I know, but it's ok because I know I'm not alone. There are a bunch of other Twilighters out there with me!!!