Two and a half weeks from hell!!!

Corvs Queen

So, these past two and half weeks have been complete and utter crap! First I had a horrible chest cold that had me completely drained. I mean even more drained than normal. I was a complet snot machine. Lovely I know! Then on Thursday Florian and I were both hit with the Rotavirus. We had the pukes, run-n-squirts, cold swearts, dizziness and pounding headaches. His got better over the day but I got worse and was admitted into the hospitlal and 3 a.m. on Friday morning due to dehydration. I was given two I.V.'s and was finally released at 3:30 p.m. on Friday afternoon. Then! This morning I wake up to a whole chin encrusted in fever blisters. Oh, and I started my period while in the hospital. : / I swear I can't seem to catch a break. I think my house needs to be fumagated and I need an exorcist or something. I just want to have one week crud free and feeling normal. On the up though, I have 4 packages coming my way. 3 of MAC and one care package from home. That's exactly what I need right now. A little slice of home. Oh and on a side note Liam now has 4 teeth. He looks like a little vampire. The two teeth on the bottom fit between the two on the top. Too cute!

NicksWifey

I'm so sorry, you truly have been thru hell lately!!!
Always remember that a rainbow lies around the corner!
And yaaay for MAC & care packages coming your way
greengrin.gif

pumpkincat210

My family got what i guess was a rotavirus too. It was bad... 5 people totally sick and tons of doctors appointments. I swear after i got better i thoroughly cleaned the house.. I hope things calm down and you get some good healthy rest.

Corvs Queen

And now I have an ear infection. I swear it's never ending here. I feel like an r-tard sitting here with cotton shoved in my ear, a hot water bottle in my lap and a big ol blob of Zovirax on my chin. I just want to crawl under a rock for a month or so. : (

Latest posts