Two Birds

theleopardcake

Hello everyone!

I don't know if anyone remembers me, but I used to post FOTDs here pretty often a few years back.

But since it's been ages, I'll re-introduce myself:
My name is Robbin, a student at UCLA and a former MAC addict
winks.gif

I still love makeup, but i no longer have the funds to feed my addiction- make up is more of a treat to me now
lol.gif

I recently went to the 99 cent store (whoo hoo!) and saw these awesome lashes that I had to have! Just decided to play around with them today:

dsc02424z.jpg

dsc02470h.jpg

dsc02448q.jpg

dsc02460k.jpg

dsc02500b.jpg

dsc02493n.jpg

PRODUCTS USED:
//FACE/CHEEKS:
- Stila oil-free Tinted Moisturizer
- Benefit High Beam (highlighter)
- MAC Desert Rose blush
//EYES:
- MAC Bisque e/s
- MAC Arena e/s
- MAC Mystery e/s
- MAC Typographic e/s
- MAC Nylon e/s
- MAC Blacktrack f/l
- No name 99 cents Lashes
//Lips:
- MAC Sheena l/q
- Cle de Peau (16?) l/s [this was a sample, there is no name on the package]

hotpink1326

Hey sweety! I remember you
smiles.gif
I dont post anywhere near as much as i used to either... Glad to see a familar face, you look fabulous!! LOVE the lashes!!!

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotpink1326
Hey sweety! I remember you
smiles.gif
I dont post anywhere near as much as i used to either... Glad to see a familar face, you look fabulous!! LOVE the lashes!!!

hey! i remember you too! your make up was always awesome =)

thanks for the compliment!
winks.gif

spectrolite

^^I remember your FOTD's and awesome Tut's! I still have fond memories of Monsieur Beaumont haha. >_<

There are 3 things I love about this look: Liner, Lashes, Lips. Okay I lied 4 things.. The feathers are cute too!! It's nice to see your face round these parts again
smiles.gif

madnicole

you are so gorgeous - that side profile is just elegant, and the liner, lashes and lips just enhance that wonderfully....

theleopardcake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strawberrymold
Very pretty, I love the hair piece, where did you get it?

Thanks! I actually made it. Just bought some feathers from a craft store and glued them onto a cheap plastic headband =)

Khalia25

Quote:
Originally Posted by spectrolite
^^I remember your FOTD's and awesome Tut's! I still have fond memories of Monsieur Beaumont haha. >_<

There are 3 things I love about this look: Liner, Lashes, Lips. Okay I lied 4 things.. The feathers are cute too!! It's nice to see your face round these parts again
smiles.gif

LOL...omg, I remember Monsieur, also! It was hilarious. LOVED the Tuts!

Robbin, you were one of my favorite posters. You actually influenced some of my purchases!
smiles.gif
Glad to see you back! You look lovely as always!