Two faces with Lillicent--new obsession!!

glueme

Two simple ones this time. The lighting I took these photos in were radically different, that's why I look like ash in one set and super tanned in the other, haha!

coquette-teal2006.jpg

FACE:
Moistureblend NC35
Lillicent Blushcreme
CG Browmaker Midnight Brown

EYES:
Bare Canvas paint (base)
Vex e/s (lid)
Coquette e/s (crease)
Annabelle yellow-gold e/s (highlight)
Teal pigment (lashline) - it looks so uneven in the top picture, but I swear it wasn't! haha.
NYC Black kohl
MB Full n Soft mascara

LIPS:
CG Smoothwear l/g Near Nude

coppering-2006.jpg

FACE:
Face and Body C5
Lillicent Blushcreme
Rimmel clear mascara (brows)
Coquette e/s (brows)

EYES:
Mangomix s/s (base)
Coppering e/s (all over - it looks super concentrated at my right inner eye, but thats just the lightplay)
Black Creme Liner
MB Sky High Curves Mascara

LIPS:
Viva Glam V l/g

Is MAC's Creme Liner discontinued? I got it awhile ago and don't use it very often. Admittedly f/l is WAY better (I've got it in Shade and Royal Wink and wish I had more), but I plan on using the majority of this up before getting Blacktrack. Just curious, since I haven't seen it in awhile and it's not on the website. It was never very popular, was it? Because I had no clue they carreid creme liners until I asked about non-pencil liners at a store and they showed it to me. Strange.

Aaaanddd yesterday I bought Lillicent blushcreme and am currently obsessed with it! I want all the blushcreme's now--they make my skin so nice and dewy. Plus, it looks amazing with Face and Body!

I'm going in on Thursday with my resume; the MA I was with on Sunday said I should apply since they're hiring, and why not? No loss if I don't, and I AM looking for a job!
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

I really like the second look on you. Looks all warm and glowy. And I see what you mean about the lighting, radically different.

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by shimmer
you are so pretty.
smiles.gif

may I ask your heritage?

I'm 100% chinese! :p Though I do get that question alot, haha.

glueme

Quote:
Originally Posted by theleopardcake
you are so pretty! lilicent is such a nice shade of pink :)

Lillicent is gorgeous! You should try it, I bet it'd look amazing with your skin tone.