Two FOTDs (plus 88 CS palette!)

amishmethlab

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleyisawesome
Well, it's actually the same color as in the above pics (but by now my hair is faded and all funky looking), but actually I used L'Oreal HiColor Hilights in Magenta (bought from Sally's) on my dark brown hair with 40V developer to achieve this color, then when that started to fade I used Chi Ionic in 8RV, which gave me the prettier. shiny color that's in my avatar. I'm not sure how Chi Color does on dark colors without pre-lightening (especially if there is color deposit from dying it recently), but the L'Oreal stuff is made especially for dark colors and doesn't require pre-lightening. Hope that helps.
smiles.gif

From experience, Chi color seems able to lift just about anything. I swear by Chi color. I had a faded 2N and a threw in some Chi 8RR with 30 volume developer and it lifted it quite nicely.

By the way, your FOTDs look great!

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by amishmethlab
From experience, Chi color seems able to lift just about anything. I swear by Chi color. I had a faded 2N and a threw in some Chi 8RR with 30 volume developer and it lifted it quite nicely.

By the way, your FOTDs look great!

That's good to know. I haven't really experimented with Chi color with its actually lifting abilities. I love love love the color and shine of Chi color. That stuff is amazing.

Jade1012

great looks. I love my CS palettes. I got boththe ultra shimmer and the regular 88 one. I reach for those on a daily basis now lol

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
Very nice. You are so beautiful! I think I have a lil crush! lol

Haha thanks! Ooh, you're on youtube! I subbed you.
smiles.gif
(I'm ashleyisboss)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jade1012
great looks. I love my CS palettes. I got boththe ultra shimmer and the regular 88 one. I reach for those on a daily basis now lol

Yeah, I'm eventually going to get the shimmer one too, but I had no matte colors before I got the palette, so it seemed like the better choice at the time. I def want both, plus the neutral & blush palettes.
smiles.gif

darkishstar

Wow! Your second look totally looks like you did it with the MAC cool eyes holiday 08 palette, but it wasn't! That's so awesome. I love how the 2nd color combo looks with your eye color! Great job on both!

Bbsbabe612

I literally just gasped and said "oh my god". my bf thought i was crazy when i said that's what I want for xmas lol. but anyway, so cute!! i love the color combos on the pink and black one!

ashleyisawesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbsbabe612
I literally just gasped and said "oh my god". my bf thought i was crazy when i said that's what I want for xmas lol. but anyway, so cute!! i love the color combos on the pink and black one!

Haha. It was about the same with me when I was introduced to Coastal Scents. I immediately wanted the 88 palettes (normal and shimmer), the neutral palette, the blush palette, and a million brushes, but I settled with the normal 88, 3 mica powders, and 5 brushes. lol

Latest posts