Two Leighton Meester looks! - recommendations needed

Ode to Joy

6svswl.jpg

What do you think did the makeup artist use as

- blush & contour
- eyeshadow
- lip products
- false lashes (if you don't think she's wearing any - what lashes come close to this?)

and for this look, what was used for contouring, blush and lips?

2n6anbs.jpg

xmlo9i.jpg

Ursula

To me, her makeup looks the same in both looks. Just the lighting looks different.

the lip product looks very natural so could be any number of things. From the MAC line it reminds me of a light application of Jellybaby Lip Gelee.

Blush looks like Mocha in the top two and Harmony in the bottom pic, but again, lighting is different so it's hard to tell.

The eye color is very platinum with a slight gold tinge(Something like Family Silver which was LE two holidays ago) on the lid and a very neutral cream like Llama on the top. Liner could be any charcoal color.

HTH

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
6svswl.jpg

What do you think did the makeup artist use as

- blush & contour
- eyeshadow
- lip products
- false lashes (if you don't think she's wearing any - what lashes come close to this?)

This is a fairly basic m/up look, so you can recreate it quickly and inexpensively.
Cheeks: NARS Cactus Flower creme blush blended well
Eyes: MAC Shroom from lash to brow, possibly a soft buff shade like Kid on the outer 3rd if you require more depth
Lips: clear lipliner and Korres Coral lipgloss
Eyes: a decent volume mascara and a few individual lashes on the outer 3rd if you require more body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
and for this look, what was used for contouring, blush and lips?

2n6anbs.jpg

xmlo9i.jpg

This looks virtually the same as the first look, just the lipgloss has been changed to a sheer pink rose. Try Lipstick Queen Big Bang gloss in Creation.

Le-Saboteur

That's what Modesty cremesheen and clear gloss looks like on me. Also; WOW I've never seen her looking so... pretty!

Ode to Joy

Thanks everyone, your recommendations were very helpful! I know both looks a very similar, but it's not the same makeup, just her signature look.

Does anyone have NYX recommendations for the lip products they used?

shadowaddict

I'm no help on the makeup but I think she is so pretty and her makeup always looks great.

I saw a pic of her recently in a magazine and her hair was lighter and I did not think it suited her. I think she looks so much better when her hair is darker, still have some highlights but I like the overall color not so light.

Latest posts