two looks! honesty e/s + budding l/g; flashmode+ goldbit e/s

asteffey

graucho.gif
I was on spring break with the bf in the car here.. light wasnt so amazing in the car. The two pics with the bright pink lipstick are from over break. I used NARS Funny Face, MAC Flashmode & this amazing Rimmel Jelly Gloss Pencil in Be A Star. My eyes are MAC Goldbit, Kid, Grain & Naked Lunch. I use like 10 products on my face, so if you musttt know I will definitely let you know what I use as foundation, etc.

I decided to get dolled up for class today. I have MAC Honesty e/s, NARS Lola Lola, MAC Grain & Refined Golden Bronze on my eyes. Blush: Coygirl & NARS Mata Hari. Lips: Budding

Enjoy!

beautenoir

you've got this whole Courtney Love when she's sober look about you and it's fucking fantastic...love, love!

YOOTOPiA

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautenoir
you've got this whole Courtney Love when she's sober look about you and it's fucking fantastic...love, love!

i was totally about the say that about the first pic heh... fantastic lip color

kimmy

a) you're sooooo pretty.
b) i <3 your hair.
c) pink lips look amazing on you.
d) all of the above and then some.

i'll go with um....D
greengrin.gif

PinkShell21

Wow you are pretty! I love the lips in the first set of pics. I want Funny Face sooo bad! Okay and you're probably going to kill me but I actually want to know what you use on your face, foundation wise? tia
smiles.gif