two looks

littlemakeupboy

DSCF0037.jpg

wee.jpg

ok next month for my birthday my friend elle and i are making a trip to the mac in cleavland.Any suggestions on what i should get

what i have so far:
shadows:
swimming
velvet moss
silly goose
electric eel
trax
beauty marked

pigments:
white gold
violet
golden olive
pink opal
blue
rose

thanks

Sadik Doll

Pretty make-up on the second one!!
My suggestion for you would be the pigment Bright Fushia!! Soooo a beautiful and intense color!!

Sorry for my english, I speak french!

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Is that a weave in your hair?

yeah that was at the begining of school when i was too lazy to color my hair

leppy

I 2nd flammable, and I think chartu too. Its especially fabulous under golden olive pigment. Too bad blueboy is discontinued!

Hmm I also think you should try Mon Cherry TLC. You could totally get away with that colour and your lips look a little dry in pics.

Also sumptuous olive veluxe pearl e/s.
smiles.gif

Sanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlemakeupboy
ok next month for my birthday my friend elle and i are making a trip to the mac in cleavland.Any suggestions on what i should get

what i have so far:
shadows:
swimming
velvet moss
silly goose
electric eel
trax
beauty marked

pigments:
white gold
violet
golden olive
pink opal
blue
rose

e/s: parrot (!!!!!!!!!), sprout, parfait amour, shimmermoss, fresh water, black tied, steamy, meadowland, plum dressing and o so many more!

pigment: give me blue and I find you very sweet
greengrin.gif

mac_obsession

As always your looks are Fabulous!!

Id suggest pink pearl, its got the blue/purple undertones that look so fab on you...Cornflower would be another great one, as well as maroon (if you can find it). I also agree with flammable paint, I think it would look great on you!

Keep up the amazing work!!

jamiemeng

hey joe
here are some suggestions for e/s
creme de violet, parfait amour, beautiful iris, meadowland, mothbrown,parrot, sprout, idol eyes, and so many more.

Thanks

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by groupie
Quote:

what i have so far:
shadows:
swimming
velvet moss
silly goose
electric eel
trax
beauty marked

pigments:
white gold
violet
golden olive
pink opal
blue
rose

e/s: parrot (!!!!!!!!!), sprout, parfait amour, shimmermoss, fresh water, black tied, steamy, meadowland, plum dressing and o so many more!

greengrin.gif

thanks for the suggestions and i could probably send you some of the blue pigment i doubt i will use it all

alt629

dig as usual. parrot's a great shadow but i've had trouble finding it. moral of the story: if you see it, snap it up!!!

Sanne

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what i have so far:
shadows:
swimming
velvet moss
silly goose
electric eel
trax
beauty marked

pigments:
white gold
violet
golden olive
pink opal
blue
rose

greengrin.gif

thanks for the suggestions and i could probably send you some of the blue pigment i doubt i will use it all

aawww that's so sweet!! I have a sample coming my way, if I love it, and want new perchase I'll pm you!!
thanks for your offer
greengrin.gif
:loveya:

littlemakeupboy

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

what i have so far:
shadows:
swimming
velvet moss
silly goose
electric eel
trax
beauty marked

pigments:
white gold
violet
golden olive
pink opal
blue
rose

greengrin.gif

aawww that's so sweet!! I have a sample coming my way, if I love it, and want new perchase I'll pm you!!
thanks for your offer
greengrin.gif
:loveya:

you're welcome