two LURE looks! :)

lindsay

here are two FOTD's from this past friday and saturday!
eyelove.gif
love this collection!

look #1:
eyes:
beige-ing s/s
black tied e/s
aquavert e/s
waternymph e/s
mancatcher e/s
nightfish f/l
#20 lashes

cheeks:
maidenchant b/c
golden bronzing powder

lips:
after-tan TLC

0bd3c054.jpg

118cb225.jpg

77d0edd5.jpg

cf69b283.jpg

look #2:
eyes:
silverbleu s/s
relaxing e/s
idol eyes e/s
black tied e/s
waternymph e/s
nightfish f/l
benefit badgal mascara

cheeks:
maidenchant b/c
apripeach pearlizer
golden bronzing powder

lips:
cellopink lipgelee

e2a34416.jpg

606114ea.jpg

IMG_0836.jpg

the kissy faces are getting old!
IMG_0838.jpg

sorry for this post being so picture heavy!!

demonkitty

Your blending technique is amazing. I love both of these looks on you - ab fab! What brushes are you using to apply the shadows with?

SChotgurrl

Ok, I MUST ask...how in the frig did you get the lashes to look invisible like that? It looks as if you literally glued them right onto your lashes (like as close to the base you could get without them actually touching your eyelid)...any suggestions would be wonderful! These photos look amazing
greengrin.gif

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by demonkitty
Your blending technique is amazing. I love both of these looks on you - ab fab! What brushes are you using to apply the shadows with?

thank you so much!! typically i'll use the 239 to apply color to my lid, 219 for the outer/inner corners of my eye, 242 for the crease, 217 for the browbone and the 263 for fluidline. also i used the 212 to line the lower lash line. HTH, let me know if you need anything more specific
smiles.gif

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
Ok, I MUST ask...how in the frig did you get the lashes to look invisible like that? It looks as if you literally glued them right onto your lashes (like as close to the base you could get without them actually touching your eyelid)...any suggestions would be wonderful! These photos look amazing
greengrin.gif

took me a few tries to get the lashes on this time, but i honestly find it to be much easier to work with the half lashes as opposed to a full lash. what i usually do is apply the glue (i use duo adhesive in dark, which probably helps make it look less noticeable) and let it sit for about 20 seconds. after that i just press the lashes down and use a slightly damp q-tip to press the lashes down until they set. also, before i put my lashes on i put two coats of mascara so it's easier to make the real and fake lashes together. i don't know how helpful this was, but hopefully it makes sense
smiles.gif

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovinbaby83
very pretty..can you give a breakdwn of wat went where? tia

thank you
smiles.gif
for the first look, i used a little black tied on the outer corner of my eyes, and then applied waternymph over it on the outer 1/2 of my lid. then i applied aquavert to the inner 1/2 and blended it with the waternymph. i used mancatcher in the crease, and vex on the browbone (forgot to mention that before!). then i lined the lower lashline with mancatcher as well.

for the second, i tried to use the same techniques that were used in the lure looks on the mac site - the pink clash one. if you want a breakdown of that let me know
smiles.gif

AriannaErin

Ahh, I shouldn't even be allowed to look at your FOTD's anymore. They're so gorgeous, and you always use that one eyeshadow that I dont have (along with lots I do) and I always feel the need to go get it too.... which I then do
winks.gif
Amazing as always
winks.gif
Love the lashes too!

SChotgurrl

Thanks for posting your eyelash tips
smiles.gif
I'm gonna try them and hope they work! Have you ever used individual falsies before? I LOVE those to and they're so easy to work with...just gotta make sure you get the spacing right
winks.gif

bellaetoile

i love both of those! you're so pretty, and the lure stuff looks so good on you! also, your lashes are amazing!

lindsay

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
Thanks for posting your eyelash tips
smiles.gif
I'm gonna try them and hope they work! Have you ever used individual falsies before? I LOVE those to and they're so easy to work with...just gotta make sure you get the spacing right
winks.gif

to be honest, i'm scared of the individuals!
ssad.gif
i've always wanted to try them, but never have. are there any specific brands you would recommend?