Two purple FOTD's

Ambonee

A few pics from the last few days. I've been in a purple mood lately! Let me know what you think
smiles.gif

I absolutely adore this quad! I used this on Thursday. It was my boyfriend Chris' birthday, I asked him what he wanted me to wear, he said purples so I obliged. =) We went to Benihana's (yum) with his family (and ate way way way too much!)

Normal faces:
2008031.jpg

2008033.jpg

Funny faces =P
2008045.jpg

2008049.jpg

Used:
Face
C2 SF
NW20 SFF
Sculpt and shape

Eyes
Pianterly p/p
Pandamonuim quad
soft brown e/s
corduroy e/s (brows)
blacktrack f/l
Plushlash mascara
Prep and prime lash
sephora lashes

lips
prep and prime lip
flusterose l/g

Just normal faces for this look =)
2008176.jpg

2008184.jpg

2008181.jpg

2008202.jpg

2008177.jpg

I look so much darker in these last pics than I really am! I wore this on Friday, Chris and I went out to Pasadena to go to all the shops down there (including MAC) I took him to Puca De Beppo(sp) for a birthday dinner since his family took him the day before. He bought me my MAC traincase that day because my birthday is on Tuesday =) He's so awesome!

Used
usual face stuff
hipness blush
sculpt and shape

eyes:
painterly p/p
silverbleu s/s
beautiful iris e/s
hepcat e/s
smoke signals p/m
lil' lily
satellite dreams
soft brown e/s
corduroy e/s (brows)
blacktrack f/l
Plushlash mascara
Prep and prime lash
#7 lashes

lips
prep and prime lip
masque l/s
nothingness l/g

Hope you all enjoyed!! CC and questions always welcomed
winkiss.gif

simplykat

ahhhhhhhh i need to find a Pandamonuim quad. you make me want it soooo badly! love love love the first look! i love the purples on you. and i've been to both benihana's and buca de beppo. so yum! i had such an awesome chef but the food .. eh. anyway, i digress. great fotd's!

makeba

i love the color purple and blue. the pandamonium quad makes people look sooo fab its ashame. i have been lookin for this quad for months at the aurora cco and they finally have it in and i am gonna go get it this week for sure!!!