Two quick questions about MAC :)

Yushimi

I've searched and searched and I couldn't find a thread about this lolz...So I'm super sorry if there was one because dumb-old-me I couldn't find it
ssad.gif

I'm just wondering...my DH is getting me a giftcard for MAC. If it use the giftcard at the MAC to purchase items, does it count as sale numbers to the MA? Or it doesn't?

Secondly, I wanted to get a quick lash recommendation and tutorial on how to put the halfies (#20) on. Do I have to buy the lash first before they test it on me or may I have them put it on first and see if I like it? (Mind you, I'll be buying over $50 for sure that day lolz...and I'm well aware of that $50min thing :p)

Super TIA for you lovely people who took the time to answer my questions
smiles.gif

Edit: I'm sorry if I posted in the wrong section too lolz...so I played it safe and posted it here :p

Odette

Check Youtube and the focus on section of Specktra for a lash tutorial.
All retail stores require that you purchase the lashes before they put them on you.

Yushimi

Thanks
smiles.gif

Now...I have to find an answer for my first question lolz

Arg, I have no clue if those #20's will poke my glasses or not
ssad.gif

TISH1124

I have been using my Giftcard,...and my MA said yes it still counts against her totals if I come in and buy even if I am using the card...it is still a sale ....

But I have been using it online too..so Bad girl...I;m lazy

Yushimi

Awesome. Lolz because I would feel terrible if my MA didn't get any sales from my giftcard
ssad.gif

Thanks guys. You rock
greengrin.gif

Ruby_Woo

When someone purchases a giftcard, that sale doesn't count for us, because we didn't sell anything. Once that gift card is spent is when it counts to the MA who makes that sale.

Pretty much, once product is going out the door is when the sale counts
smiles.gif

and don't feel bad that's what were there for, to help you out!
smiles.gif

Latest posts