Typical weekend fun. What's yours?

Willa

So, what's your typical weekend plans during summer?
What do you like to do, where do you go?

I love going at my parent's place and relax in the pool, under the sun, with a drink in hand
graucho.gif

I also love wilderness camping, but I only do that once or twice per summer because I don't own a car and it's more difficult to plan this way. But I love love love relaxing in the forest, no electricity, no car noise, only the river, the fire and fun.

I wish I could go to a beach too...
yahoo.gif

What is your dream weekend?
Mine would be not to have to return to work on monday hahahah
th_LMAO.gif

gildedangel

My dream weekend would be doing stuff with my boyfriend. I live out of state for the summer so I really miss him and it is hard to go visit. After finals last semester we spent three days together non-stop and it was fantastic!

mahreez

since i'm here in shanghai for some time because of work, i thought of visiting at least one tourist spot every weekend. but sometimes work takes it toll and so i just sleep or clean my apartment.

ive always dreamt of travelling more often and yeah that mondays gets delayed or something.
smiles.gif

joey444

Ooooh, I love weekends! Pretty much doing anything with my hubby and daughters is my favorite thing to do. During the summer, we go to the pool and to the beach alot and if not, we go to the mall or somewhere indoors because it gets scorching, almost unbearable hot here in Miami during the summer.

n_c

Ugh I hate the summer Willa. So if I can, I stay indoors glued to my t.v. or doing chores. If I have my kid I do go out mostly to the pool.

ginger9

^ not I, I LOVE the summer since it's pretty much cold here 6 months out of the year in Canada.

A typical weekend in the summer I like to putter around my backyard with my dog or go for walks and hikes with him. Also I love BBQs, it's my must have in the summer!!

On occasion I love to go up north to my friends cottage or just go somewhere scenic and quiet. Oh I also love strawberry, raspberry season - I try to go berry picking as much as I can!

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Ugh I hate the summer Willa. So if I can, I stay indoors glued to my t.v. or doing chores. If I have my kid I do go out mostly to the pool.

Why so???
ssad.gif

I love summer, but I hate when it becomes humid
And lord knows it can get humid here... sometimes it's just a nonsense!!!

Hilly

It is soooo hot in H-town so you will usually find me sweating around town either at friends places or the pool. I live near Galveston so we hit up that beach too.

Willa

I'm jealous of those of you who can access a beach easily
The closest to a beach that I've been was in Old Orchard when I was 6
lol.gif

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Why so???
ssad.gif

I love summer, but I hate when it becomes humid
And lord knows it can get humid here... sometimes it's just a nonsense!!!

Always have!

I get in a real bad mood during the summer its so nasty sticky, ruins my makeup and I hate sweating.

chiquilla_loca

In Birmingham AL. there's not a whole lot to do
But I purchased season passes to the theme park, so we go swimming & go on the rides. Then come home and cook something on the grill. My husband's away this summer for work so it's just me and my kids. No family close by, kinda sad, but I can relate to the heat factor, It's terrible, scorching hot, and can still be like 80 degrees at night.
When I move back home, I'm gonna have a ton of fun. My favorite activities are going to festivals, state fairs, swimming at the lakes, having BBQ's with the family, eating roasted corn on the cob & bbq chicken, riding my bike, going to the park, going to buy ice cream, fishing, going to farmer's markets, local pools, there's always something going on.

chiquilla_loca

Quote:
Originally Posted by ginger9
^ not I, I LOVE the summer since it's pretty much cold here 6 months out of the year in Canada.

A typical weekend in the summer I like to putter around my backyard with my dog or go for walks and hikes with him. Also I love BBQs, it's my must have in the summer!!

On occasion I love to go up north to my friends cottage or just go somewhere scenic and quiet. Oh I also love strawberry, raspberry season - I try to go berry picking as much as I can!

I
heart.gif
picking berries, my cousin used to have a farm, and we would run into the fields and eat the berries right off the plants.
I miss living Los Angeles, when the vendors would come up to my door and sell me a case of strawberries for $5!

User35

lets see

Taking my quads up to the mountains ( where its cooler) and ride around all day, then have a bbq with some friends.

Taking the boat out to the lake, get a tan, beer, and then grilling up some food.

Fishing

going out to the range and shooting with some friends

HAVASU! <~~~ Thats my favorite thing to do in the summer

I love summer, where I live there is so much great things to do outside.

User35

ok well maybe not "do" Havasu lol...

but go visit there..we have a time share there, and some friends that have like a 2 million dollar home in Parker ( like 30 minutes from Havasu).It a GREAT time. Take the boat out there...chill at the sand bar or copper canyon.
748224592605_0_BG.jpg

BoatinParker.jpg

clslvr6spd

When it's not horribly hot, we will go camping & fishing. I love Largemouth bass fishing in the summer, lots 'o beer!
When it's 100+ I am indoors playing on the ps3.

Tahti

I like to go to raves or random house parties, or just hang out with my mates...

I don't really have a typical weekend as there's always something different happening, but if it's a rave usually it always involves VERY loud bass'd up music, dancing, staying up for 3 days in a row and having a laugh in general. ^_^ I go to a lot of psytrance and dubstep parties.

House parties are good too, just to chillax!.. This weekend I'm going to a Vegas night, and I can't waaaait. I love dressing up!

Or else we'll just go to someone's gaff/to the local (ahahaha I feel like an old farmer saying that xD), chain smoke, and play Tekken all day. Or Final Fantasy in my case too ;D

claralikesguts

CAMPING <3 and hiking, with my family usually. but it's extra fun with my boyfriend.
smiles.gif

if i don't go camping or hiking though, my perfect weekend would be going somewhere far. to the beach, to san francisco, etc. i love long drives.
but if i can't get out at all, doing nothing at all with my bf is a perfect day. <3

noahlowryfan

I spend my weekends at home mostly because I work Mon-Fri and want to relax at home. This weekend, I'm going to get some frozen yogurt and go hiking with my sister.