• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Typographic Parrot and mini brow tut :)

n_c

Stuuuuning! Love the tut. Did you fill in the brows with the same color?

alehoney

love.gif

this is such a beautiful look. I love your eyes, your lashes your eyebrows...love the way you line your eyes... que bella!!!

I don't like parrot...but after this tut... i might try to work with it.
greengrin.gif

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Stuuuuning! Love the tut. Did you fill in the brows with the same color?

Yeah! I used the powder part of the Benefit Browzing kit to fill them in. I drew the line around my brows w/ the waxy part
smiles.gif

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by alehoney
love.gif

this is such a beautiful look. I love your eyes, your lashes your eyebrows...love the way you line your eyes... que bella!!!

I don't like parrot...but after this tut... i might try to work with it.
greengrin.gif

Thanks
smiles.gif
I'm glad you liked it
smiles.gif

glamdoll

Umm not really, its a like a mattifying serum in a tin pot by Benefit. Its one of my faves. I got one for my sister and it has bettered ner acne by a lot. HTH

The_N

thanks for the tutorial. i love it. your brows and makeup looks great! do you mind me saving your tut?

do you know if the nyx natural lipliner is similar to mac subculture? i go through mac subculture real quick and im just wondering if there's a cheaper alternative. thanks!
smiles.gif

glamdoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_N
thanks for the tutorial. i love it. your brows and makeup looks great! do you mind me saving your tut?

do you know if the nyx natural lipliner is similar to mac subculture? i go through mac subculture real quick and im just wondering if there's a cheaper alternative. thanks!
smiles.gif

Thanks! No, I don't mind at all
smiles.gif

I think its very similiar to subculture, I have both of them, Ill try and swatch em for you tonight
smiles.gif

thanks everyone for your comments.