uberpeach =)

panties

i picked it up today not knowing that the chromeglasses are released today =)

801e500f.jpg

0907962f.jpg

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by panties
ohhh thank you for the link...i'm relatively new to the forums. =)

I know!
smiles.gif

Thought it might help you out a bit.

BTW how do you like the chromeglass?

Hope you are enjoying Specktra!

karen

I'm so weak. I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection(even though I wanted them all!) because I've been spending so much lately.

I just now put in an order for Uberpeach and Chromaliving.
AND a mascara X AND a lipstick I've been eyeing for a month("Kinda Sexy").

*hangs head in shame*

user3

Quote:
Originally Posted by karen
I'm so weak. I wasn't going to buy anything from this collection(even though I wanted them all!) because I've been spending so much lately.

I just now put in an order for Uberpeach and Chromaliving.
AND a mascara X AND a lipstick I've been eyeing for a month("Kinda Sexy").

*hangs head in shame*

rofl.gif
lol.gif

*points you to the hauls of shame* LOL

panties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zap2it
I know!
smiles.gif

Thought it might help you out a bit.

BTW how do you like the chromeglass?

Hope you are enjoying Specktra!

i actually like them...they last longer than the lustreglasses and have the same soft feel as a lipgelee.

and thank you i do enjoy specktra
greengrin.gif

aziajs

Quote:
rofl.gif
lol.gif

*points you to the hauls of shame* LOL

Is there a HAUL OF SHAME thread?!!!?!?!?! There should be. That would be so great! It should get a sticky.

2_pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by aziajs
Is there a HAUL OF SHAME thread?!!!?!?!?! There should be. That would be so great! It should get a sticky.

I second this!!!

Corvs Queen

Quote:

Third for the Hall of Shame thread.
th_thdeadea.gif

lovejam

I have Uberpeach too, and I *love* it!! I also got Auto De Femme, which is so awesome. I think I have to get backups of these next month, because I could seriously see myself using them up. Amazing texture, and the colors are wonderful. I usually hate shimmery stuff for lips, but chromeglass is more shiny than shimmery.

midnightlouise

I was debating about getting these, but wow...the more pics I see the more I like the looks of them. Looks great on you panties!

user3

Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_pink
I second this!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corv's Queen
Third for the Hall of Shame thread.

You all crack me up! For me the Hauls forum is my Haul of Shame! LOL

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by panties
ohhh thank you for the link...i'm relatively new to the forums. =)

Another cross-over from MUA
greengrin.gif
Welcome!

mandirigma

Quote:

LOL, co-sign on this. Brilliant idea!

After seeing this and all the other swatches, I was so bad today and picked up 4 chromeglasses.

nonono.gif
nonono.gif
nonono.gif

aziajs

Quote:

You all crack me up! For me the Hauls forum is my Haul of Shame! LOL

Well you know sometimes you are just so happy with your purchases. You're like, "I am so glad I got this" or you're like, "I finally picked this up after wanting it for so long". But then there are times when the buyer's remorse kicks in and you're like, "I didn't need to buy this #$@&!" or you're thinking, "I spent tooo much damn money" but you don't want to take it back out of guilt cuz you know it's just gonna get tossed or you know the MA is going to look at you crazy or you really like it but shouldn't have bought it. LOL!!

ette

i got it today too. soooooo pretty! i think i'll go back and get chromaliving too!

Pale Moon

I just got uberpeach yesterday (yay!!!) because i couldn't resist no more! hahaha! it's so pretty!! (though i dun love the brush applicator. and i'd rather use my finger to apply it! eek! i'm so weird!
rofl.gif
) i've tried chromaliving, somehow it makes me look paler than usual. however i think auto de femme is gorgeousss!
eyelove.gif
so maybe i'm gonna get that!