UD 24/7 glide on pencils

MargaretD

I'm not sure about these. I got Lust and Deviant and swapped them away. Lust was not the purple I was hoping for and Deviant was too bright blue. I also thought it was too sheer if that makes any sense. I had to really layer it and then I had a big thick line.

I love Baked (I've tried it on but haven't done a face with it yet). I tried on Covet last night as well and it really won't come off. It's like it STAINED my eyes. I've used Lancome Bi-Facil on my eyes multiple times plus purity cleanser and there is still some Covet in my lashline that hasn't come off.

I'm not sure if I will keep Covet. It's a brilliant green--insect brilliant green IMHO. It's gorgeous but it might be too much for me.

aziajs

I bought Zero and I like it. It's like Smolder with a little more staying power and no eye rings. I want to pick up Electric, Covet and Lust.

midnightlouise

I liked the old pencils...I have Alley Cat & it's one of my favorite e/l ever. I'm kind of scared to try these out. Do you guys know how different these are from the old ones? They looked so pretty when I saw them in person but I'm just not sure about it.

shriekingviolet

I own Covet and love it. I stays amazingly well for a pencil. It smudges a wee bit over time underneath my eyes, but as I'm very oily in that area, I expect that with any pencil. Since it wasn't enough smudging to make a mess and didn't cause fading, it didn't dampen my enthusiasm any. It also doesn't stay on my rims, but nothing else does either so that didn't bother me much. It's a gorgeous color and still looks fab when I wash my makeup off at night. I haven't noticed any staining. It comes off pretty well with my Nivea eye makeup remover, and doesn't seem to take much more effort than removing a fluidliner does.

I hope they come out with more shades. I'll be picking up Deviant, Lust and maybe Baked at some point. I love pencil liner. They're so quick to apply and I like their look better than cream/gel/etc.

MargaretD

I do like my Baked. I also have Lucky and Honey but I haven't tried it yet.

How are you wearing Covet? I was thinking about Electric but CG Aqua Flash Wetslicks is really close in color.

shriekingviolet

I primarily use covet as a lower liner and on my inner rims. Sometimes on my upper lashline, but usually just my lower as I don't always wear liner up top.