UD Brushes?

DaizyDeath

So im trying to expand my growing brush collection i noticed at the sephora next to my house...yes i live 3 blocks away from a sephora how lucky am i!!! ok back to the subject i noticed that urban decay sells brushes i dont know how i managed not to notice this before but heres the question do any of you guys own the UD brushes? Hows the quality?

All feedback appreciated! thanks
smiles.gif

astronaut

I absolutely love the Urban Decay brushes. They haven't shed a single hair on me once. And I love how it's synthetic fiber and not some animal fur. Really soft, I love them! ^___^

Jacq-i

I love how Urban Decay has the vegan products listed on their website. <3

I've been wanting to get either the Urban Decay brushes, or the Too Faced "Teddy Bear Hair" brushes.

astronaut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacq-i
I've been wanting to get either the Urban Decay brushes, or the Too Faced "Teddy Bear Hair" brushes.

I have some Too Faced brushes too. I love them equally! I don't know, but it seems like synthetic brushes do better with my skin.

poocatgrrl

I love these! I got the "big buddah set" as a Christmas present to myself. They are so soft (and no furry animals harmed--a big plus to me!). HTH :)

Fairybelle

Love 'em! I have the concealer brush, and it is waaay better than the Laura Mercier secret concealer brush that I spent big bucks on. I would give the brushes a try if you can find them!

lcristina

The Wonder Brush is a must have! It's so soft but it gets the color on with no problems! This is perfect as a liner brush or if you wanna have a precise look. I think it's great. ^^

astronaut

Update: Too Faced brushes are MUCH better. Also, there are much better brushes out there compared to the Urban Decay brushes. I got the Buddha Brush set, but don't use the brushes often anymore.

magpierat

I don't own any UD brushes (yet...) but I got my face done at the UD counter a few weeks ago, and when the MA put the blush brush on my face, it was all I could do to keep from purring out loud - the loveliest, softest brush I've ever felt! I'm SO lusting after that brush now!

tuna lala

I only have their liner brush and it works great. It's so soft but firm enough to deposit enough color and weighs just right to balance the handle during application. I couldn't believe they were Taklon (synthetic) brushes at first. Eventually when my MAC brushes fall apart, I will buy all of my brushes from UD. I've had mine for a couple years and it's still in good shape.

The UD logo on the brush faded away though, and that's the only minus I can think of.

IDontKnowMomo

I'm going to try to get the Big Bhudda brush set soon.
I've been wanting it forever, and I'm finally just going to go for it, I think.