UD eyeshadow palette box

sigwing

Have you seen this?:
http://www.urbandecay.com/products/EyeshadowCarrier.cfm

It looks like you don't have to depot if you want one of these, and it has a mirror in it.
smiles.gif

sigwing

It says other eyeshadows fit in it, so I'm guessing MAC's in their pots will fit in them.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by grlygrlnyc
silly question.... Do you guys think MAC e/s would fit in it as well?

thmbup.gif
I would like to know the same thing, if any of you test it, please let us know.

Love Always Ivy

i LOVE that you dont have to depot, because im always on the go and i grab a few eyeshadows to run around with me and switch them up. and if theyre all depotted and stuck in the big palette, i dont wanna have to take the palette with me!

ashleync

Hey, I know this is an old thread, but since UD is having their 30% off sale I'm considering getting the eyeshadow vault. I don't buy the UD shadows, but I was hoping that the MAC shadows would fit in there. I can't decide whether to buy this vault or to stick with the MAC palettes. So i'm wondering if anyone uses this vault for their MAC shadows and if they prefer this one, or the MAC palette. Thanks!

kula_bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashleync
Hey, I know this is an old thread, but since UD is having their 30% off sale I'm considering getting the eyeshadow vault. I don't buy the UD shadows, but I was hoping that the MAC shadows would fit in there. I can't decide whether to buy this vault or to stick with the MAC palettes. So i'm wondering if anyone uses this vault for their MAC shadows and if they prefer this one, or the MAC palette. Thanks!

I was wondering that too. But I measured the diameter of the MAC pots and it falls a little but under 40 mm.

AimeeL

I actually almost picked up on empty one of these yesterday, and chickened out because I am a makeup newb (which is why I'm here!). But it wasn't terribly heavy - maybe it would be 3 pounds when filled?