UD Eyeshadow Primer, where can I get it in Canada (Toronto)?

Violeta

I have seen it on eBay but if I could just get it here it would be much faster.
Can I find it in a store here in Toronto? :confused:

TIA

kalice

they also have it in the sephora that just opened at scarborough town center. Beware, they jacked up the prices tremendously. In States, the UDPP is an okay at $14. At Toronto Sephora, its a whooping $20 or $22 (I can't remember).

Violeta

I am making a list right now of stuff that I need to get, I do not have eyeliner, eye primer and some other stuff and I am close to Town Centre, I can go to walmart and get NYC Translucent Powder and go to the MAC store and see what they have there (maybe I can score some samples
cheerleader.gif
), also a nice soft pink blush would be great because I only have a bronzer.

I need a lot of stuff …
hmm.gif

kalice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Violeta
I am making a list right now of stuff that I need to get, I do not have eyeliner, eye primer and some other stuff and I am close to Town Centre, I can go to walmart and get NYC Translucent Powder and go to the MAC store and see what they have there (maybe I can score some samples
cheerleader.gif
), also a nice soft pink blush would be great because I only have a bronzer.

I need a lot of stuff …
hmm.gif

lol, beware, the MAC store at Scarborough Town Center will definitely sell you stuff, but they're quite brisk about it, and their samples are retardly little!

charismaticlime

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalice
they also have it in the sephora that just opened at scarborough town center. Beware, they jacked up the prices tremendously. In States, the UDPP is an okay at $14. At Toronto Sephora, its a whooping $20 or $22 (I can't remember).

20CAD last time I checked. In the states it's 14USD. It would be cheaper to get in the US, considering the currency exchange.

Quote:
lol, beware, the MAC store at Scarborough Town Center will definitely sell you stuff, but they're quite brisk about it, and their samples are retardly little!

At least they give samples. I've been to the MAC freestanding store at STC, and I've never had a problem with them. If you don't like that store, there's always the MAC counter at The Bay.

Caramel_QT

Quote:

I always found the gals at STC to be really nice/helpful!

Latest posts