UD Flipside & Flash

eye_pr0mise

Hey everyone. I just got these and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on how i can put a look with these colors.
They dont both have to be in the same look. lOl.

gigglegirl

You sure chose some bold colours! I really like UD shadows! For me, since I'm scared of my eye makeup looking OTT, I'd use neutrals with it. Like for Flash, I'd use something light like Solar White from mac in the inner corner, put flash on the lid and blend the solar white into the flash. and then I usually darken the outer v and in this instance I'd use either a) a dark purple (I'd choose Indian Ink a pro matte from my collection) or b) a black colour like dark soul/carbon.

Or I'd put flash on half my eye (prob inner half) and then the dark purple side from my Earthly Riches duo on the outer half and blend together. Or go purple/grey.

I also like to do purple/pink combos.

Sorry I've got no suggestions for Flipside as I"m not a blue/green e/s lover.

gigglegirl

although i wonder how the two would look in one look. Like I really like how Mutiny and Illegal Cargo from Naughty Nauticals paired together on the eye, so this would be a brighter, bolder version. I'd give it a shot and then I usually use something like Vanilla pigment to lighten it up if its too much.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
You sure chose some bold colours! I really like UD shadows! For me, since I'm scared of my eye makeup looking OTT, I'd use neutrals with it. Like for Flash, I'd use something light like Solar White from mac in the inner corner, put flash on the lid and blend the solar white into the flash. and then I usually darken the outer v and in this instance I'd use either a) a dark purple (I'd choose Indian Ink a pro matte from my collection) or b) a black colour like dark soul/carbon.

Or I'd put flash on half my eye (prob inner half) and then the dark purple side from my Earthly Riches duo on the outer half and blend together. Or go purple/grey.

I also like to do purple/pink combos.

Sorry I've got no suggestions for Flipside as I"m not a blue/green e/s lover.

ya these were some pretty bright colors. i thought i'd try them out. i usually wear neutrals too (bc of school and my job) so i wanted to incorporate these colors for a little something different. your ideas sound great. and i will try them.

the MA that helped me was really nice and i couldnt
walk out empty handed since she helped me out alot so i had decided to get these. lOl.

HockeyChick04

I used Flipside with UD's Acid Rain liquid liner underneath on my lid. I put Flipside on my lid and up into the crease. Than I used Your Ladyship pigment as a highlight on my browbone. Hope you can use it, I really like it.

Latest posts