UD Friends & Family 30% off!!!

Nicnivin

Just got the email, 30% off Urban Decay Friends & Family, April 6th-19th. Use code 1SFNF
choochoo.gif

Courtney <3

Whats everyone gettin?
ive already got a 24/7 stash and the hall of fame set.
What else is good??
recs?

SmokeSignal16

I got 2 of the new makeup setting sprays, a new primer potion, s&m eyeshadow, and the new tinted moisturizer. I may go back and do more damage just haven't decided what yet lol.

Nicnivin

I the Summer of Love palette, De-Slick in a Tube and De-Slick Oil control Makeup Setting Spray! Can't wait to get the shipment.

abbyquack

Dang I am so torn...I want to get the De-Slick spray but I don't know what else to get to equal $50- does it need to be $50 before or after the discount to get free shipping? B/c I know some companies in the past have been before the discount..Anyways I feel like I already have everything I want from UD, so I'm kinda stuck deciding!
th_dunno.gif

cetati

I couldn't get the system to give me free shipping even after $50 so don't count on it.

abbyquack

Really, it wouldn't give you free shipping over $50?? Well, I did try $50 before the discount and it wouldn't give shipping so you were right about that.
yes.gif
I ended up getting:
-De-Slick Oil Control Makeup Setting Spray
-All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
-UD 24/7 Liner in 'Crash'

All for $52.50, not bad!
yahoo.gif

Care

you have to spend $50 after the discount to qualify for free shipping.

I ordered the XL UDPP package (came with like mini lipgloss, lipstick and some other stuff), the UDPP & Sin primer package, and the De-slick spray. I'm excited!

hawaii02

I wanted to get some things, like the Mildew pencil. But do I need both the shadow and the liner in the same shade?

foxxylatina07

For some reason I put in the code and it doesnt give me the discount but it gives me free shipping. I must be doing something wrong
th_dunno.gif

Courtney <3

I ended up with the hall of fame set, a 24/7 set with four eyeliners and a glitter liner, a set with a eyeliner and glitter liner, and a white 24/7 liner. I really wish i wouldve grabed another glitter liner.

i pretty much love glitter. lol

twiztdlilangel

anyone hear any news of them doing another friends and family sale in august this year...they had one in april and august of last year!

SmokeSignal16

No word just yet but I'll check the twitter and facebook pages to see if theres anything that I may have missed, I try and stay on top of those lol

SmokeSignal16

Okay so I got nothing, but when I checked my order history it showed up last year as occuring this very time. I asked them on Facebook so we shall see if they may hint off an answer lol.

Latest posts