UD liquid liners

airplane_girl

Has anyone tryed the glitter liners or liquid liners? If so what do you think about them? I have both 24/7 sets and love them. Just wanted to know if the other ones are worth buying. Also the brow box is it any good?

HockeyChick04

I will be buried with my glitter liners, I love them so much! Personally my favorite is Spandex, the black-ish one with blue in it. I really like that you can layer the glitter liners really easily depending on how much glitter you want. One layer is a very subtle glimmer where as three is full on sparkle.

I really was not a big fan of liquid liners until UD came out with theirs I had the hardest time getting a thin neat line but the brush on the UD ones helps with that. The brush is shorter than the MAC Liquidlast liners and I find it much easier to control. If your fond of bright colors my favorites are Radium (royal blue) and Acid Rain (lime green).

Hope this helps. Have fun with whatever you decide on!

airplane_girl

Thank you ladies you have me sold. 3 glitter liners and 2 liquid liners will go in my cart. I was eyeing the Radium one
sneaky.gif
as well.

LP_x

I've never tried the liquid liners but I absolutely adore the glitter ones. You'll have to let us know what the liquid ones are like!

MiCHiE

I have a vintage Liquid Liner in Zero and a new-shaped bottle one in brown (can't remember the name right now). I absolutely love them.

xsnowwhite

I have the glitter liner in 'Distortion'. It's a really pretty eyeliner but it doesn't scream glitter. I really like them they go on nicely and stay put for a long time.