Ud Pp / Mac?

buddhy

I only have a few days worth of Urban Decay Primer Potion left and I'm not going to be able to get any for a while because I can't get it locally. I am, however, placing an order with MAC today.

Do they have something that is anywhere near as good as UDPP? I've only ever used PP and not thought about using anything else. Also, it's only £9, I'm thinking anything MAC is going to have is going to be more expensive?

Any help is appreciated!!!

yes.gif

NeonKitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by buddhy
I only have a few days worth of Urban Decay Primer Potion left and I'm not going to be able to get any for a while because I can't get it locally. I am, however, placing an order with MAC today.

Do they have something that is anywhere near as good as UDPP? I've only ever used PP and not thought about using anything else. Also, it's only £9, I'm thinking anything MAC is going to have is going to be more expensive?

Any help is appreciated!!!

yes.gif

cut your UDPP open lengthwise. I though mine was done, then I cracked it open and was stunned to see how much product was still in there. I filled a 5g jar to the very top.

TISH1124

I agree about the Paint pot....But you said you have already tried that....

Also...cut open the bottle like Neonkitty stated there is tons of product in there....I honestly find MAC has nothing close to UDPP, personally.

Also check the Clearance Bin for UDPP or try and get a CP maybe

lindas1983

If You don't fancy cutting your udpp open why don't you try submerging it in very warm water this should melt the product a bit and force it down the tube and off the sides so your wand will be able to get it out again. I've done this before and it didn't change the udpp at all. Paintpots usually run about £12 so they are a bit more expensive than udpp. Also have you tried boots website they sell udpp.

buddhy

Thanks for all the quick and good advice!

I've only ever used dark PP for enhancing eyeshadows, never neutrals - they tend to slip more than UDPP, am I right in thinking this?

I didn't realise that Boots online sold it - thank you very much!

I already took the tube out of the UDPP, I tend to get a good couple months out of it afterwards.

Thanks again for your help on this one guys!

LMD84

as others have said paint pots are good but i actually prefer paints. they are dryer and therefore don't crease on me like paint pots tend to do.

nothing really compares to udpp though. i love it sooooo much! creaseless lids every single day! house of fraser also sell it online
smiles.gif

GlamQueen21

I prefer paint pots because they don't crease on you and they have amazing staying power. I only own one in Girl Friendly and will get another that I can use for everyday.

kerasaki

I think nothing MAC even comes close to UDPP. I've tried shadesticks, paintpots, and paints and they all crease in a few hours, whereas UDPP stays on all day. However, I do think it depends on one's eyes, so better not exclude products before trying them out.

FiestyFemme

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerasaki
I think nothing MAC even comes close to UDPP. I've tried shadesticks, paintpots, and paints and they all crease in a few hours, whereas UDPP stays on all day. However, I do think it depends on one's eyes, so better not exclude products before trying them out.

iagree.gif

Except I use a combo of UD PP or TF SI with a Paint Pot or Shadestick on top. Otherwise they crease on me alone. If I had to choose one to wear alone though, I get the best wear from UD PP. Hopefully you can get your hands on some!

iheartmakeup

I prefer paint pots to UDPP. I used to use UDPP every day and then got bare study which I decided to use as my everyday badse and keep UDPP for night time. but I really struggled to go back to UDPP and gave it away in the end. I just prefer the texture of the paint pots now and it amkes blending better for me.