UD Sale on Haute Look

ChelsMarie

I just found out that Haute Look will be having a $2 sale on Urban Decay Cosmetics. Everything will be priced at $2. I believe it starts tomorrow around 11 a.m.
I am going to be ordering something. The brushes are supposed to be $2 as well and I like some of their brushes. Especially the UD Wonder Brush.

2browneyes

I took a look @ that sale...nothing much of interest to me. I wish it was like the sale they had previously...or was that Guilt? Anyway, there were more items available. Next time I guess....

ChelsMarie

I didn't realize it had already started. I thought it wasn't on til tomorrow. I got there too late to get what I wanted but I got Electric and Flipside Mascaras and the two matte eye shadows. A friend of mine is in love with UD so I will probably give one or two things to her. I mean, I only payed $13 for all four things and shipping. It's not a bad deal. I really wanted those dang brushes though!

MAChostage

ChelsMarie: how/what do you use the Wonder Brush for? I have it and find it to be essentially useless! What am I missing?

ChelsMarie

ChelsMarie: how/what do you use the Wonder Brush for? I have it and find it to be essentially useless! What am I missing?

I use it to apply eye shadows to my waterline and lower lash line on top of liners. I also use it a lot when I do a cut crease with a paint pot or smudge pot. I like it for really thick lines too. I only wish it were a little smaller around and maybe a bit shorter but I can use it as it just fine.

fieran

This sale was such a disappointment - apart from the pigments and some brushes (that sold out in like 2 minutes), there was barely anything available. No smoke out kits etc. What a shame. At least they could have put the Preen palette for 50% discount or something like that.

heidik

I was so excited for this sale.. then when i seen it i was so disappointed.. I would have bought some brushes but they sold out in like 2.5 seconds.. ugh oh well

Latest posts