UDPP for Undereye Concealer??

StArCaNdY

I'm having a really hard time finding an undereye concealer for my dark circles that lasts all day. I've tried so many different concealers, even the ones that are supposed to be "the best", expensive and cheap ones, and although it looks great at the moment within an hour or 2 its dark again. I'm thinking its me and not the concealers. I've heard that applying a paint pot under helps it last all day but I tried this and it still didnt work.

Have any of you tried using UDPP under undereye concealer? Would this be safe? Or what else works. Any suggestions would help. Thanks!

k.a.t

It would definitely be safe and, although i haven't tried it, i imagine it might help your concealor to last longer, much like eyeshadow. I could be wrong though, sorry i can't really help you
ssad.gif

MEGCLARE

I put it under my eye to help hold my liner and shadow that I line my lower lash line with.so i just put a little bit along the lower lash line.
so I haven't ever put it all over my under eye area, but I haven't had any troubles.

soulstar

I also have been putting it under my eye to help my liner from smudging and no irritation whatsoever.. go for it! Sounds like a good idea to put it under concealor! Mine always melts off =X

gigiopolis

I have the same problem, and I've tried putting UDPP under my eyes before concealer. The concealer lasts a LOT longer, especially if you set it with powder afterwards. However, the only problem I have with it is that it's hard to blend because the UDPP makes the concealer quite sticky. Try it though, you might like it enough to do it often.

StArCaNdY

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigiopolis
I have the same problem, and I've tried putting UDPP under my eyes before concealer. The concealer lasts a LOT longer, especially if you set it with powder afterwards. However, the only problem I have with it is that it's hard to blend because the UDPP makes the concealer quite sticky. Try it though, you might like it enough to do it often.

Thats what I was thinking too..UDPP makes it hard to blend
ssad.gif
. But I think I'll try it tomorrow and see if that does anything to it. I've heard of people wearing UDPP on their lips before too. I'm just scared of irritating my skin. I'll let you girls know how it goes. Thanks!