Ugghh Lipstick on my teeth?!?!!

dz4shzy

Hellooo my lovesssssss! Ok so I think I finally caught on to my "Look"...you know something that I can "master"
th_LMAO.gif
But I tried to add something different...Like a hint of umph...But this day my falsies didnt like me so I didnt fight them, I love them but they won today...We will meet again

Oh and ugh! My addition to the lippie,,,MAN I got the shiznit EVERYWHERE!! Can someone give me some pointers or add a different gloss to make it stay on my LIPS!!!

Face:
Smashbox photo finish primer
MAC studio fix nc43
NARS Orgasm

Brows:
Wet & wild dark brown eyeliner <3
some brown e/s
wet with Mac Fix+

Eyes:
NYX liquid eyeliner
NYX Doll mascara

Lips:
MAC Portside l/l
MAC Diva l/s
NYX clear gloss

*with flash*
724yth.jpg

*natural light*
k9t408.jpg

Man i am horrible at taking pics of my makeup on purpose sooo, sorry people I have some shots

LoveMakeup4Real

You look pretty, I really like the look! Lol@ your falsies winning the fight. I just quickly slide my tongue across my teeth to make sure there isn't any lipstick on them lol. Sorry, no help. As for the lipgloss staying on your lips, maybe lip liner will help you with that problem. Nonethless, cute look!

Ziya

after your done your lip stuff..stick a clean finger in your mouth (Gross i know!) and then pull it out slowly while puckering your lips...this removes the lip product on the outer edge of your lips and prevents it from getting on your teeth! HTH

enigmaticpheo

looove the look! that lipstick is hot on you! and the description cracked me up; I know how you feel about falsies. slippery little suckers. for lipstick on the teeth I use a flesh toned liner underneath my lipstick, something really sheer that won't taint the color, but tells my l/s "YOU GO HERE. NOT HERE."
smiles.gif

MissResha

whaaat? you mean to tell me i need to buy Diva lipstick too?? im gonna be so broke. i love this look. your lips are lovely.

dz4shzy

thanks guys!!! Man I love Diva but it totally transforms with the gloss on top...pics do no justice!!!!