UGH! Need to Vent!

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACForME
I so will! I'll PM you my email address if you'd like, so you can let me know what if anything, your Apple contact says.

yes, I'm fairly certain that manufacturing Ipods is probably a bad idea..

and just because i can, if anyone wants to see this guy, he's on eBay and his username is VERBA2005

Have a look at what he's buying AND selling.

Yeah, absolutely...it'll be easier to just forward you the e-mail if he gives me any important info (names, numbers, e-mails, etc). I'm gonna go on ebay right now and lurk...and I'll pass his username along to my friend, too. Muahahahahahahaha.
th_DANCE.gif

MACForME

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgetRegret
Yeah, absolutely...it'll be easier to just forward you the e-mail if he gives me any important info (names, numbers, e-mails, etc). I'm gonna go on ebay right now and lurk...and I'll pass his username along to my friend, too. Muahahahahahahaha.
th_DANCE.gif

i emailed you.

I can't thank you enough for stepping up and offering to do this for me. Even if the contact can only help a little, or none at all. Its the thought and effort that really counts.

It was truly selfless of you to try and help me.

Yep- go have a look see.. what do you think?!!

ForgetRegret

Yup, got it...I'll let you know as soon as I know something.
smiles.gif

Aww, it's no problem at all hun...gotta look out for my fellow Jersey girl...hehe. I'm just glad that I've got a friend who might be able to help...I hate when I read about stuff like this on here, and there's nothing I can do about it...it makes me sad.

I looked at his feedback and stuff to see what he'd been buying...well, if it's not obvious that he's manufacturing his own iPods, then I'm the Queen of England.

MACForME

Quote:
Yup, got it...I'll let you know as soon as I know something.
smiles.gif

Aww, it's no problem at all hun...gotta look out for my fellow Jersey girl...hehe. I'm just glad that I've got a friend who might be able to help...I hate when I read about stuff like this on here, and there's nothing I can do about it...it makes me sad.

I looked at his feedback and stuff to see what he'd been buying...well, if it's not obvious that he's manufacturing his own iPods, then I'm the Queen of England.

Yup- You're the queen of England alright! And I am Paris Hilton! Not that i'd wanna be, but you can imagine all the MAC we could buy with her money? LOL!

A little too obvious!! I wish I had checked his BUYING history first. But he did have 100% positive feedback! Ugh! I hope I can return your favor, fellow NJ girl!

Now, we wait ...

ForgetRegret

Quote:
Yup- You're the queen of England alright! And I am Paris Hilton! Not that i'd wanna be, but you can imagine all the MAC we could buy with her money? LOL!

A little too obvious!! I wish I had checked his BUYING history first. But he did have 100% positive feedback! Ugh! I hope I can return your favor, fellow NJ girl!

Now, we wait ...

Can I be "You MACesty" instead of "Your Majesty"? Teehee
queen.gif

th_LMAO.gif
Are you kidding me, with her money, we could buy MAC alltogether. Screw buying this e/s or that l/s...just buy the whole dang company!
yahoo.gif

Well, you know the saying 'hindsight is always 20/20'...there are a ton of things I wish I had researched better, but hey...at least there's something you can do about it, and you ARE, instead of sitting back crying, acting like a helpless victim!

Aww, you don't have to return any favors...as far as I'm concerned, as much as I'm helping a fellow MAC addict and Jersey girl, we're both trying to make sure other people don't fall victim to this scam artist. I'd personally like to find him and beat him...
girl_devil.gif

MACForME

Quote:
Can I be "You MACesty" instead of "Your Majesty"? Teehee
queen.gif

th_LMAO.gif
Are you kidding me, with her money, we could buy MAC alltogether. Screw buying this e/s or that l/s...just buy the whole dang company!
yahoo.gif

Well, you know the saying 'hindsight is always 20/20'...there are a ton of things I wish I had researched better, but hey...at least there's something you can do about it, and you ARE, instead of sitting back crying, acting like a helpless victim!

Aww, you don't have to return any favors...as far as I'm concerned, as much as I'm helping a fellow MAC addict and Jersey girl, we're both trying to make sure other people don't fall victim to this scam artist. I'd personally like to find him and beat him...
girl_devil.gif

HEH! Check this sh*t out! I got an email today from APPLE GLOBAL SECURITY! NO SHHHIIIIITT. Mr Ira Haynes who is the assistant to the director sent me a message telling me all these details of past counterfeiters! He aske for pics.. but i told him what happened with the return. He answered me immediately and inquired about contact we had, what kind and if we had a phone number. Which, we DO!.. and I happily forked it over... only after researching to make sure, this Ira is legit..
I told him i had emails, receipts etc.. Lets see what happens NOW.

ForgetRegret

Quote:
HEH! Check this sh*t out! I got an email today from APPLE GLOBAL SECURITY! NO SHHHIIIIITT. Mr Ira Haynes who is the assistant to the director sent me a message telling me all these details of past counterfeiters! He aske for pics.. but i told him what happened with the return. He answered me immediately and inquired about contact we had, what kind and if we had a phone number. Which, we DO!.. and I happily forked it over... only after researching to make sure, this Ira is legit..
I told him i had emails, receipts etc.. Lets see what happens NOW.

WOOHOO!!! sweet! LOL I don't know if my friend did anything or said anything, but hey, either way, I'm SO glad that someone got in contact with you!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
I hope they get him GOOD...prosecute to the fullest extent of the law!!

MACForME

Quote:
WOOHOO!!! sweet! LOL I don't know if my friend did anything or said anything, but hey, either way, I'm SO glad that someone got in contact with you!
yahoo.gif
choochoo.gif
I hope they get him GOOD...prosecute to the fullest extent of the law!!

Something is better than nothing. Ken had to go to the bank in person today.. So they took the information down and faxed some sort of form to the corporate office. They don't know if there is anything THEY can do..

Wait..

Let me see if i can get this right.. Someone fakes an item, I return it, they keep the money? How is it that NO ONE seems to think they can "do" anything. Chase is the bank, Paypal is the payment service. We have the receipts.. I'm getting annoyed again.

haven't heard a word from Ira at Apple since I gave him all the info.. Ken is calling Paypal again to follow up with them..

UGH!

MACForME

OMG!!

ITS OVER!! The seller TRIED to fight the claim and.. guess what...

WE WON! And PAYPAL issued us a refund!!! YAAAAAAAA!!!!!