ugh, spf+foundations.

JULIA

Am I the only one who seems to have trouble with foundations with SPF? I realized it was the talc in the face products I was using that was making my face itch and I thought that would put an end to the little white bumps that were appearing on my face, too. Now I'm wondering if the SPF in all those products is what has really been causing those bumps to appear as they haven't gone away completely. I wear sun-screen on my face and it itches and my eyes become so red and irritated so that's where I got that theory from, fyi. Perhaps it's something more complicated that's making my face breakout but I'm willing to give an SPF-free product a go just to see. I've fallen in love with Estee Lauder's double-wear...It's a dream! But it's got SPF in it so I'm wondering:

Can anyone recommend me a product, similar to EL's double wear, that is talc and SPF free that provides full, matte coverage? I don't care about the price.

thanks in advance
smiles.gif

jazmatazz

Have you tried Nars Sheer Glow? I know it's called Sheer Glow but it's pretty matte on me. They also have one called Nars Sheer Matte but I haven't tried it personally.