Ugh..

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by sxychika1014
ok so first off, you really shouldnt mind this girl cuz: 1- she doesnt even have the guts to say something to your face... please she's trying to start some internet riot... she's got issues. 2- she is talking about someone who used to be her friend, if she doesnt have that friendship for you it's one thing but the lack of respect is totally another. i have many friends who i lost touch with and we just went out own seperate ways. no matter what the circumstance, i never spoke anything of them, especially such stupid crap. she's an immature little girl who has a lot of growing up to do. 3- she is probably jealous. one you probably have more skills than she will ever have with makeup artestry, you probably look better in the makeup you wear, and she's also probably jealous of the fact that you have what it takes to pull of certain looks (that she probably tried as home but looks horrible trying! hehe).

so let haters be haters and just laugh at her poor and sorry ass!!! :-D

It's sad that we used to be good/best friends, too. Funny how much a year can change someone.

lovejam

My cousin told me once that people put other people down because it makes them feel better about themselves. If they spend their energy focusing on what they think are *your* flaws, they don't have to acknowledge their own flaws.

melozburngr

pardon my french, but Fuck 'em. All through high school, I so desperately wanted to fit in with the in crowd, even though they were a bunch of shallow beotches. I was teased, ridiculed, etc, and never got asked out in HS, there were even days that I went home crying... But you know what? Everything is different now, I grew up, I'm a better, stronger, and more compassionate person because of them. AND? I'm hot.
smiles.gif
Fabulousness is the ultimate 'revenge' in my opinion. I'm happy with myself, I've worked hard to get where I am, and I love to see the looks one the people I went to high school's faces when they see me after the 5,6,7 years since HS.
smiles.gif
(I've changed a LOT) I guess, in small part, I owe them for making me who I am today. Just remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Who cares what they say, as long as you carry yourself with confidence and poise, no one can stop you! But yeah, sore subject with me too, so thats a little bit more than my 2 cents.
smiles.gif

pumpkincat210

Jealousy is evil.
So with that said f*ck em. At least they are talking about you! I think it compares to celebrities sorta. they have hater groups.. You probably have a fan group out there too so don't worry about it, high school was so stupid looking back on it.

professionaltart

im not going to repeat what everyone has already said about it being jealousy and etc etc but i just wanted to comment on that C-Thru comment, LOL

i actually call it "zombie mouth", C-Thru looks so bad on me it looks like i am wearing concealer on my lips. i just wanted to share, maybe it would make u laugh! :-D

prppygrl69

can you say jealous much?! gosh i hate people like that.go with what makes you comfy girl.they are just jealous cuz they have the make up skills of a squirrl.oh gosh i just tried to picture that lol.anyways,don't pay attention to them.i had people do that to me.haterzzzz!it really makes me mad that they did that.don't they have anything better to do than try to make you look bad?their retarded,i'm sorry you have to go through that girl.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by prppygrl69
can you say jealous much?! gosh i hate people like that.go with what makes you comfy girl.they are just jealous cuz they have the make up skills of a squirrl.oh gosh i just tried to picture that lol.anyways,don't pay attention to them.i had people do that to me.haterzzzz!it really makes me mad that they did that.don't they have anything better to do than try to make you look bad?their retarded,i'm sorry you have to go through that girl.

Aww thank you. You're always so sweet and supporting in all of your post. Thanks hun.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovejam
My cousin told me once that people put other people down because it makes them feel better about themselves. If they spend their energy focusing on what they think are *your* flaws, they don't have to acknowledge their own flaws.

Thanks hun.
smiles.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by melozburngr
pardon my french, but Fuck 'em. All through high school, I so desperately wanted to fit in with the in crowd, even though they were a bunch of shallow beotches. I was teased, ridiculed, etc, and never got asked out in HS, there were even days that I went home crying... But you know what? Everything is different now, I grew up, I'm a better, stronger, and more compassionate person because of them. AND? I'm hot.
smiles.gif
Fabulousness is the ultimate 'revenge' in my opinion. I'm happy with myself, I've worked hard to get where I am, and I love to see the looks one the people I went to high school's faces when they see me after the 5,6,7 years since HS.
smiles.gif
(I've changed a LOT) I guess, in small part, I owe them for making me who I am today. Just remember, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. Who cares what they say, as long as you carry yourself with confidence and poise, no one can stop you! But yeah, sore subject with me too, so thats a little bit more than my 2 cents.
smiles.gif

Aww.. I'm sorry sweetie. I know, catty girls are horrible!
ssad.gif

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkincat210
Jealousy is evil.
So with that said f*ck em. At least they are talking about you! I think it compares to celebrities sorta. they have hater groups.. You probably have a fan group out there too so don't worry about it, high school was so stupid looking back on it.

Hehe yeah, that's how I see it too.

Christina Victoria

Quote:
Originally Posted by professionaltart
im not going to repeat what everyone has already said about it being jealousy and etc etc but i just wanted to comment on that C-Thru comment, LOL

i actually call it "zombie mouth", C-Thru looks so bad on me it looks like i am wearing concealer on my lips. i just wanted to share, maybe it would make u laugh! :-D

Aw, I love C-thru. I think it's pretty.
smiles.gif