Ugh

Korms

Maybe I'm speaking out of line here but I think an expulsion from school would be perfectly reasonable, even if the fight had remained within your group of friends and not injured the teacher.

HeavenLeiBlu

Apparently, your school has a no-tolerance policy regarding violence, which is common these days. Is it harsh? yes, but for a reason. The best way to circumvent it is by, well... not getting into fights. Period.

luhly4

True. I agree with both of you.

I just don't understand how the teacher expects to break up a fight and not get hit in any way. The other girl wasn't charged, still suspended for 5 days. I just think it's out of line, but everyone has their opinions.

Korms

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4

I just don't understand how the teacher expects to break up a fight and not get hit in any way. The other girl wasn't charged, still suspended for 5 days. I just think it's out of line, but everyone has their opinions.

But there shouldn't have been a fight. The teacher had no choice but to break up the fight, they put themselves in danger to help you. It may not be fair that the other girls are not getting as harsh a punishment as you, but that doesn't mean that you and your friends part in it was any less prominent. It's unfortunate but you will have to accept responsibility for what happened and I do hope you learn from the experience.

kaexbabey

Quote:
Originally Posted by luhly4

i agree with you on that. it was HIS choice he wanted to break it up. he couldn't have expected to come out of that with at least getting a little push or something. i think that it's out of line he pressed charges on you for THAT. it's not like he got sent to the hospital or something did he? i think he's just being a little bitch looking for any way to get money out of you or your parents for him breaking up the fight.

even though i agree there shouldnt have been a fight, it wasn't YOU who started it. like you said, you even turned around but your hair got pulled, so it's like you got pulled into it.

good luck with court and i hope you don't get expelled

darkorchid

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaexbabey
i think that it's out of line he pressed charges on you for THAT. it's not like he got sent to the hospital or something did he? i think he's just being a little bitch looking for any way to get money out of you or your parents for him breaking up the fight.

even though i agree there shouldnt have been a fight, it wasn't YOU who started it. like you said, you even turned around but your hair got pulled, so it's like you got pulled into it.

RIGHT ON! What a little wuss! I mean, omgosh did you break his nose or did he just break a nail? Things are getting crazy today with this sort of thing - he was never in any mortal peril - unless there was the threat of plastic cultery...
I hope this gets thrown out and that you get to put forward your side of the story. Why are girls such bitches sometimes? I worry about our sex sometimes...in some ways we can be more vicious than men.
girl_devil.gif

luhly4

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkorchid
RIGHT ON! What a little wuss! I mean, omgosh did you break his nose or did he just break a nail? Things are getting crazy today with this sort of thing - he was never in any mortal peril - unless there was the threat of plastic cultery...
I hope this gets thrown out and that you get to put forward your side of the story. Why are girls such bitches sometimes? I worry about our sex sometimes...in some ways we can be more vicious than men.
girl_devil.gif

th_LMAO.gif

haha well court went pretty decent today.. the judge is putting me and my friend in a school program until the end of 1st semester and if we're doing whats required/behaving then we'll be back in school by 2nd semester.

the teacher amused me, saying he had bruises on his back.. when the dean called up the parents saying the nurse checked everyone involved saying no one was hurt. he was also changing the story up a bit.. i tried to hide the smirk on my face the whole time.

thanks for the replies.

Latest posts