Ugh!!!!!!!

Jennybella

so I spent my black friday at ikea in new haven ,ct... It was my first time at the store and omfg i fell in LOVE!!! I cant wait to actually OWN a place so I can fill it with furnishings from there.. but anywayyyyyyyyyy I was looking through the AS-IS section and guess what I saw.... THE HUGE MALM MAKEUP TABLE EVERYONE HAS FOR ONLY 99$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My hubby was being so sweet and was going to get it for me but im so sad I couldnt because our apartment is too small
ssad.gif
[/end rant]

lyttleravyn

i LOVE ikea! my mom and i went to one the other day for the first time (got my vinstra vanity! yay!) and even my mom was like "i can't wait till you move out so we can decorate your apartment!" haha

you might be able to find a small desk or table and put a tabletop mirror on it. i saw some cute 'secretary' type desks there before (the ones that the top is slanted and folds down to make a desk).

Willa

You can also look on classified adds, I found my Vinstra cabinet for 150$, it's worth 600$ (I think) at the store!!!

Jennybella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
You can also look on classified adds, I found my Vinstra cabinet for 150$, it's worth 600$ (I think) at the store!!!

the only problem was that we have NO room whatsoever in my small ass apt
ssad.gif

Willa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jennybella
the only problem was that we have NO room whatsoever in my small ass apt
ssad.gif

Maybe you can look for something smaller, or built in?

jdechant

Ugghh..I totally wish that I was there with you!! I having been eyeing up that malm vanity table FOREVER..and 99 dollars!! Thats an amazing price!!
smiles.gif

mizuki~

Just get/make a small table to use for a vanity
greengrin.gif

Finding a good table is much easier than finding a good vanity