Ugly in the pot, beautiful on

Katgirl625

What colors/shades do you think are ugly in the pot/container, but beautiful when you put it on?

My vote is for MAC Soba...I realize why I never bought this before...until my fav m/a put it on me, and I realized how wonderful this color is...

JMKess

MAC Rule and MAC Ochre. They look difficult at first, but combine with other colors for AMAZING looks.

bottleblack

I hated Melton Mauve in the pot - it looks much more pinky on me.

Unfortunately there are far more e/s that look beautiful in the pot and like crap on me!
th_confused_new.gif

aziajs

I thought Vex and Patina were pretty ugly in the pot but I really like they way that they look on.

user79

Woodwinked.

Looks sort of like a grey brown blah shade in the pot, but it's a LOVELY gold colour on.

Auryane

What does Soba look like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katgirl625
My vote is for MAC Soba...I realize why I never bought this before...until my fav m/a put it on me, and I realized how wonderful this color is...

user2

There are a few in my collection:

Sensualize - it does look, let's say interesting, in the pot but woooow! on my eyes
Iris Print - it's like a sparkly jeans in the pot but once it's applied it's love
Da Bling - looks humble in the pot but it's such a nice pink on me
Lavendar Sky - same thing here but with a hint of purple
Expensive Pink - what can I say? it's dirty and meh ITP but does look awesome applied

ette

Quote:
Originally Posted by Auryane
What does Soba look like?

its like a slightly lighter, tawnier, and satin version of soft brown.

gitargirl

Hoo boy, this could go on for *days.* Blue brown looks pretty bruisey and expensive pink was scary ass orange.

mandirigma

fake. i guess it's discontinued =( it looks boring and kinda gross in the pan, but it's one of my favorite eyeshadows to wear when i want to look like i'm not really wearing makeup, if you get what i'm saying. guess i'll have to find a new one!
ssad.gif