uh-oh... who's back now?!

spectrolite

You are beautiful!! I love everything about this look and the curls are gorgeous
smiles.gif

Ayustar

I missed your posts!!

Holy crap! I can't believe how awesome you look. I love the hair, it is sooooooo awesome and pretty. I am jealous. I love the smokey eye, it is perfect.

hotpink1326

Gahh!! I've sooo missed your posts!! Great to see a new look from you
smiles.gif
Your eyes, skin, & hair all look AMAZING!!! Please, keep up the posts again!!

LatteGoodness

Quote:
Originally Posted by iiifugaziii
sure,
I use the 224 to apply my highlight & my crease color. Then i switch to the 242 to apply knight divine to the whole lid, then adding carbon in the corner with the same brush.
Then i go back to the 224 brush and buff out any lines in the crease, then I do very small upward circular motions from the lid color and work my way up. This pulls the color from the lid and fades it for you
smiles.gif

and someone asked about my curls... I just take small sections of hair, apply a little bit of hairspray, then curl, then stick a bobby pin to hold the curl and leave it up while i do my make-up
smiles.gif

Oooh, I wish you'd do a tutorial on this, you look absolutely beautiful! The blending is like the best I've seen here...

Had a question about the hair... if you do it section by section, how long does it take, and how long is your hair? I can't tell because it's curled, obviously.
tong.gif