UK events/seminar dates?

Sarah

Hope this is the right place to post this, Its about MAC so I'd think so, anyway..
Basically I NEVER hear about events/seminars at counters which is annoying
ssad.gif
so I was just wondering if anybody knows of any or hears about any in the future in London or close by and even Wales could maybe post about them, Id be so greatful
smiles.gif
I went to one a couple of years back and had such fun I want to go to more.
Thanks in advance

Sanne

maybe you can call the counters every week?? or ask a counter to call you when they have one?

poddygirl

Are you on their customer lists? I remember you saying you go to HOF Bluewater - the MAs there always ask at the checkout if you are in their database. I get postcards and invites to the events there and I assume it is because I'm in their customer database. HTH.

Sarah

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
Are you on their customer lists? I remember you saying you go to HOF Bluewater - the MAs there always ask at the checkout if you are in their database. I get postcards and invites to the events there and I assume it is because I'm in their customer database. HTH.

Yep i'm on their database and have been for a year or so now but I still never get anything through the post which I always find weird maybe I'll get them to check my address is right next time I go, if it is I guess im just unlucky haha
Thanks for the reply anyway
smiles.gif