UK exclusive: Boombox Discussion

HotLady1970

[URL="http://www.maccosmetics.co.uk/templates/collections/collection.tmpl?CATEGORY_ID=CAT8886"]A cool shirt with 3D-glasses and a book
Click the text for a link!
winks.gif

Available now![/URL]

Janice

Re: UK exclusive: Boombox

You can find this item for sale at the following places:

• www.maccosmetics.co.uk
  • Dover Street Market in London
  • Colette in Paris
  • Seven New York in NYC
  • Side By Side in Tokyo
  • 10 Corso Como in Milan

glam8babe

i think its crap! would have been sooo much better if they added some uk exclusive makeup because it always seems to be other countries that get that especially the US and asia

Randy Rose

I wonder how fast the shirts will go? I'd definitely pick one up when I'm in NYC in November, but they'll probably be gone . . . maybe a phone order would work . ..

MisaMayah

another blah exclusive.. I agree with glam*babe ..why doesn't MAC get any exclusive collections like Asia and the US??

macfeen

does it come all three for one price? or you have to pay separate for the book and shirt!?

Turbokittykat

Quote:
Originally Posted by macfeen
does it come all three for one price? or you have to pay separate for the book and shirt!?

The t-shirt comes with 3-D glasses. The book is sold separately.

jeffreygirl

You can't wear the TShirt without lookin like an employee or a big tool, esp in NYC! They should have done a LE color collection exclusive to UK.

BloodMittens

OMG! House of Holland!?!

~dies~

I WANT IT!!!!!!!!!! D:

(BTW, for most who don't really understand House of Holland, he's a new up-incoming fashion designer who has oversized t-shirts that have big wordings on them, mostly about celebrities and always in rhymes... I'm so getting this!)

MACattac

Hey I just visited this site that has some interesting pictures of how people in London use their MAC. This reminds me of when I used to go clubbing during the Club Kid Era in NYC. I think they were more creative back then.

I think they are nearing the borderline for clown-makeup. Hopefully that trend doesn't reach the U.S.!!
rofl.gif

Oh yeah...and I think that shirt is HIDEOUS! I too would rather a collection promotion from the UK instead of an ugly shirt!

BloodMittens

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACattac
Hey I just visited this site that has some interesting pictures of how people in London use their MAC. This reminds me of when I used to go clubbing during the Club Kid Era in NYC. I think they were more creative back then.

I think they are nearing the borderline for clown-makeup. Hopefully that trend doesn't reach the U.S.!!
rofl.gif

Oh yeah...and I think that shirt is HIDEOUS! I too would rather a collection promotion from the UK instead of an ugly shirt!

I think they are just trying to set apart from the regular. And in the UK, I believe House of Holland is very popular. Even in Europe as well. I know around me hardly anyone knows about it BUT me. But I can't wait for my shirt to come in
greengrin.gif
YUSSS! HOH FOR ME!