UK gets Gold Fever...

Blushbaby

Yeah I got it ..nothing I want though. I thought it had come out here last year when it did stateside.

ritchieramone

Is there a link in the e-mail to the products on the site? It doesn't appear as a whole collection and it seems so long ago that I was reading about that I no longer can recall what was even in the collection to have a look!
tong.gif

inconspicuous

I didn't get the email but I just did some research and have to say I'm not excited about this collection at all. Since, much like Colour Ready, most of the collection are part of the permanent line anyway.

The only exceptions I found were
Penny s/s: which is currently available as part of Sugarsweet
Auto Orange e/s: not available
Gold Lemon pigment: not available
and the two glitters.

Disappointing, I thought this would be really exciting, and lord knows I'm a collection whore but... nothing catching my eye ^^

amber_j

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
Wow...that took awhile. It took so long that I think the gold is tarnished now.

th_LMAO.gif

I can't believe they're even bothering to release this now. Will they put the old stye Penny s/s out next to the Sugarsweet ones???

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritchieramone
Is there a link in the e-mail to the products on the site? It doesn't appear as a whole collection and it seems so long ago that I was reading about that I no longer can recall what was even in the collection to have a look!
tong.gif

Gold Fever - September | Specktra.Net

winks.gif

vocaltest

I'm not even sure if its a 'collection release' as such... all it says its 'discover the limited life MAC gold fever collection. Hmm! Heres a print screen of the email...

goldfever.jpg

LMD84

if anybody gets the chance to buy golden lemon then they should because it's fantastic! a little chunky but totally worth it
smiles.gif

deja1214

It says on handbag.com that M.A.C. created this line especially for Selfridges 100th. Maybe there will be something different. It's a little cheeky of them to release the same line. Anyhoo, I hope it's different.