UK info about the Fafi merchandise

ilovegreen

Not sure if you guys already knows this but anyone (including me) who wanted to get the Fafi scarf will be out of luck as its not gonna be released in the UK at all
ssad.gif

I spoke to the staff in the Carnaby Street & Selfridges stores and it's not shown in the look book only the dolls, bags & t-shirts.

We might be lucky and they may have it as an online exclusive.

HTH

gigglegirl

The scarf is still on the Cdn site so I'm sure someone from Canada (like me) could do a CP for some UKers. I just am unsure about demand, lol like I could order several but then will people buy it from me or will I be stuck with Fafi scarves?!

Jot

i thought it was the first thursday of the month so the 6th. i'd love to be wrong and for it to be sooner

glam8babe

its the 6th.. first thursday as usual! i have a feelin ti will come out early online like the N collection

trollydolly

not long to go then! im sooo excited! i really need to narrow down my list of what im going to buy though! it totals waaaaay too much at the moment!

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
its the 6th.. first thursday as usual! i have a feelin ti will come out early online like the N collection

ive been hoping that as well. i keep on checking the website when im at work lol

MsCocoa

Thanx for the info after all the hype my Fafi wishlist is getting smaller by the day...I may just pick up Sugar Trance and wait for Heatherette!

glam8babe

mines getting smaller again
ssad.gif
got a really bad money situation going on which i found out today so my bf might not be able to get me anything, and im skint!!! i hope i get some of it
ssad.gif

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
mines getting smaller again
ssad.gif
got a really bad money situation going on which i found out today so my bf might not be able to get me anything, and im skint!!! i hope i get some of it
ssad.gif

hopefully ul be able to get a couple of things :)

im really struggling with the list of things i want, im trying not to buy things for the sake of buying them.

Luceuk

I really can't decide what to get either, I don't want to end up with things I'm not going to use.

trollydolly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luceuk
I really can't decide what to get either, I don't want to end up with things I'm not going to use.

exactly! i made that mistake with antiquitease

glam8babe

do you guys think mac is ever gonna stop throwing collections at us each month? lol... its good for them coz they are getting all this money but for us NOOO especially for those of us who are addicted and collect mac.
ssad.gif

Jot

Quote:
Originally Posted by trollydolly
hopefully ul be able to get a couple of things :)

im really struggling with the list of things i want, im trying not to buy things for the sake of buying them.

me too. I think i love the packaging more than anything. Then again i feel like we've waited so long we deserve to splurge x

trollydolly

i think as long as we are willing to buy new things from collections theyll keep on releasing them. i do get a bit fed up of waiting for the collections though. a week or two is ok but when its a month it does get a bit annoying.