UK Ladies/gents - where do you get your Ardell lashes ?

ilovegreen

Does anyone in the UK wear these lashes and if so where do you buy them from ?

TIA
smiles.gif

LMD84

i used eyebeauty too but didn't like the service. took over a week for items to arrive and they never replied to emails, phone calls and such.

Evernolashes

eyebeauty is no good; i bought from them before. try amazon.co.uk or ebay.co.uk when buying from auction, make sure to look for top feedback sellers only; dont buy from sellers with even one negative feedback.

glam8babe

i know alot of people who have had trouble with eye beauty, when i got my lashes it took about 8 days... quite a long time to wait but not bothered because they are cheap

x.DOLLYMiX.x

Yeah dont bother with eye beauty. Never even sent my items and now I have a dispute going on with them. Really bad service.

Luceuk

Can you just walk in Sally's? I thought it was like a professional thing like you have to have ID. There's a one near me.

ritchieramone

Yes, you can just go in and buy from them, but there are some items which they won't sell to non-hairdressers/other beauty professionals - scissors, some bleaches/dyes and other chemical-y things.

I haven't been in to my local store for a few months, but if things are still the same as they used to be, they'll add VAT onto the prices at the checkout so keep that in mind when you're stocking up!

Luceuk

I pass Saly's all the time, I'm going to go in the next time I pass. I always thouht ours was different to America and it was just for card holders or something, I don't know where I go that from.

MsCocoa

No you can walk in, not sure what the regular prices are like though as I'm a cardholder, unfortunately they don't stock the Duo glue though!

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I went into my local sallys yesterday and they didnt have the ardell lashes I asked the shop assistant and she had never heard of them lol.

x.DOLLYMiX.x

I really think Iam not suppose to get these lashes, the paypal dispute ended with eye beauty and they gave me a full refund.