UK Pro Product Prices

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Hiya

Does anyone know what the UK retail prices are for the following pro products? Im thinking of making an order over the pro line but couldnt find the prices for products online!

Thanks!

Sculpt Powder Compact
Shape Powder Compact
15 slot Pro Pallet (Empty)
Cream Colour Bases
Invisible Set Powder
Water Based Mixing Medium
Eyeshadow Pan

Any help here would be much appriciated!

Thanks so much!
Amy
x

glam8babe

i know that the 15 palette is £15
and they sell cream colour bases on the original mac uk site

Ithica

As far as I know i brought my eyeshadow pans for 8.50 and I *think* my pallete was something realy cheap like £5. Theres a number you can call and they check it for you - thats what i had to do!
smiles.gif

Ithica

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
i know that the 15 palette is £15
and they sell cream colour bases on the original mac uk site

Oh Gosh i really couldnt remember how much it was, sorry i was so far off!!
th_LMAO.gif

amy_forster

15 slot Pro Pallet (Empty) = £10
Cream Colour Bases = £12
Eyeshadow Pan = £7.50

They're the only one's I know of at the moment! Not sure one the rest. I try to swap or get a CP, it often works out cheaper if you know exactly what you want.

nunu

tha pallete is £10

pro pan is £7.50

anyone knows about the mixing medium?

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Thanks guys that's really helpful! I actually have a mac Pro Preffered card so I get a 15% discount from the order line (hence me ordering from there instead of CP's etc)

If anyone knows the price of mixing medium and sculpt and shape compacts, I'd really appriciate it!

x

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

No cos I only have a MAC PRO PREFFERED card and it's different...it's not the full pro membership (I dont have to pay anything for it but only get a 15% discount on products)

With Pro Preffered you cant see the prices
ssad.gif

x

Winnie

I've got to phone up their mail order service one of these days or get myself to Carnaby Street. I want the mixing medium and the Lime eyeshadow.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk_StAr_GiRl
No cos I only have a MAC PRO PREFFERED card and it's different...it's not the full pro membership (I dont have to pay anything for it but only get a 15% discount on products)

With Pro Preffered you cant see the prices
ssad.gif

x

how did you get that card? ive never heard of it

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Thanks so much everyone.

I had never heard of that card before I got it either. You dont apply for it, it'[s an 'invite only' type of card/programme, or so I was told.

I am a writer (magazines and stuff) so thats how I got this card (ie: If Im writting about beauty,fashion etc I will recommend MAC products alot of the time)

It's good to get discount but you have to spend alot for it to make much of a difference as postage is £4 in the UK when you order from the PRO LINE. I only have a counter near me so cant use my card in person
ssad.gif

JustDivine

Hmm interesting....I'm a beauty writer for a mainstream magazine so I've been thinking about PRO but not sure if I'll qualify....we'll see!

JustDivine

I'm getting a pro preferred card!!

She didn't actually answer the question of whether I would be eligible for the regular PRO discount but said that she could get me the preferred card right away....but will take some time as its processed in Canada.

V nice of them.....it helps a lil bit!