UK Release Dates Discussion - All Brands Welcome!

LMD84

Here is our all new discussion thread for the latest releases from all cosmetic companies! Send me a PM if you want me to add anything to the master list. I shall make sure that I keep it updated at all times.
Here is the master list of dates - Release dates for the UK

So right now I am most excited about getting the green Chanel quad next month! Mac surf baby is lovely but the green quad is a stunner!!

Alisha1

Here is our all new discussion thread for the latest releases from all cosmetic companies! Send me a PM if you want me to add anything to the master list. I shall make sure that I keep it updated at all times.

So right now I am most excited about getting the green Chanel quad next month! Mac surf baby is lovely but the green quad is a stunner!!
Can you believe it I'm skippin Chanel for MAC and Guerlain! Here's hoping I stick to my word!

LMD84

Can you believe it I'm skippin Chanel for MAC and Guerlain! Here's hoping I stick to my word!
oh I can believe it! Mac is always worth spending money on! i have never bought much from Guerlain - what have they got coming out?

Alisha1

oh I can believe it! Mac is always worth spending money on! i have never bought much from Guerlain - what have they got coming out?
They have Terra Inca powder presented in the most beautiful packaging like ever! From what I gather its meant for bronzing. And also s cute eye kohl which I was sceptical about first but after finding out its self sharpening I really want it! And also 3 glosses which I want 2 off :) I haven't got much Guerlain either and after seeing the prices - I know why!

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-summer-2011-collection-terra-inca

Alisha1

Ooh Ooh! I just checked my mail and I got a reply from MAC about the release date for Surf Baby and Fashion Flower! The surprising thing was the date of the Fashion Flower launch, I think its meant to be June

Surf Baby - 5th May
Fashion Flower - 7th July (may be error)

But atleast were getting Surf Baby next week! Ahh its so near!

LMD84

Ooh Ooh! I just checked my mail and I got a reply from MAC about the release date for Surf Baby and Fashion Flower! The surprising thing was the date of the Fashion Flower launch, I think its meant to be June

Surf Baby - 5th May
Fashion Flower - 7th July (may be error)

But atleast were getting Surf Baby next week! Ahh its so near!
yay!! and yeah i am guessing that is an error when they said july! but yay about surf baby!

LMD84

Lou, you've made me have another look at the Chanel quad and I'm seriously tempted by it!
hee hee! sorry about that! it is so pretty though! and i think that i have a few colours that look similar - but i have never owned a chanel quad and want this green to be my first! it is perfect for me! :) and thanks to you and your great idea on getting this and the dates thread sorted! :)

sonia84

I'm only getting two lippies from the main two collections...All my cash is going towards Semi Precious. Can't wait for the collections to roll past.

Anitacska

I bought the Terra Inca powder and the eyeshadow palette the other day in Dillards, they are so pretty. I am a huge Guerlain fan, have all their Meteorites, eyeshadows, blushes, loads of lipsticks and lipglosses. I also picked up one of the new Automatique lipsticks in a gorgeous coral shade (141 I think). It is very expensive though, I left over £100 at the Guerlain counter.

They have Terra Inca powder presented in the most beautiful packaging like ever! From what I gather its meant for bronzing. And also s cute eye kohl which I was sceptical about first but after finding out its self sharpening I really want it! And also 3 glosses which I want 2 off :) I haven't got much Guerlain either and after seeing the prices - I know why!

http://www.temptalia.com/guerlain-summer-2011-collection-terra-inca

LMD84

oh i saw your meteorites on your blog at one point and they look really cool and pretty too! but yeah, the price is a downside for me!

rockin

Benefit are recruiting at various House Of Fraser and Debenhams stores if anyone's interested in working for them. Just a few venues listed so far, but there might be more to come

http://www.facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsUK

Alisha1

Its expensive but I love all there products - no makeup brand has better packaging than then IMO. Oh wow you spent alot - was it cheaper in America than the UK? I really want to go on holiday so I can shop! :) loool

Alisha1

Benefit are recruiting at various House Of Fraser and Debenhams stores if anyone's interested in working for them. Just a few venues listed so far, but there might be more to come

http://www.facebook.com/BenefitCosmeticsUK
Thanks! I checked it out but no recruiting in HOF Birmingham yet..I'll be sure to keep an eye out - I would
a job at the Benefit counter!

LMD84

i'd love to work in the cosmetics industry one day - Mac is my brand of choice. the thing that puts me off benefit is the fact they rely on grabbing customers as they walk past - it's all very hard sell with them. and i have worked in sales for many years and i still can't hard sell - it's just not me.

Alisha1

i'd love to work in the cosmetics industry one day - Mac is my brand of choice. the thing that puts me off benefit is the fact they rely on grabbing customers as they walk past - it's all very hard sell with them. and i have worked in sales for many years and i still can't hard sell - it's just not me.
Thats true about Benefit - Atleast with MAC theres always customers piling up and they don't really have to sell anything cause we tend to go crazy there anyways! I really would love a job thats related to cosmetics! If only there was a MAC office here or something!

LMD84

Thats true about Benefit - Atleast with MAC theres always customers piling up and they don't really have to sell anything cause we tend to go crazy there anyways! I really would love a job thats related to cosmetics! If only there was a MAC office here or something!
lol! yeah everybody loves mac! :) hee hee!