Ultimate Breast Cancer Makeover!

Sushi~Flower

I had the honor and pleasure of doing her make up for her breast cancer survivors dinner. Her skin condition was a result of the chemo and radiation treatments which left her skin pigmented ,extremely dry and sensitive. She glowed from the inside out and was so fun to work with! Courage, Strength and beauty personified...she is so inspiring!

All Products used were M.A.C

Skin:

Fix +
Lightful Softening Lotion
Comfort Creme Moisturizer
Prep & Prime Moisture Infusion
Studio Finish Concealer NW 45
Studio Fix Powder NC 50
Lustre Drops Sun Rush

Eyes:
Mineralize Eye
Quite Natural Paint Pot
Yogurt Eye Shadow
Sketch Eye Shadow
Pink Frontier Prolong Shadow
Seedy Pearl Eye Shadow
Texture Eye Shadow
Blacktrack Fluidline
Graphblack Liner
Haute & Naughty Lash
#36 Lashes
Stud Brow Pencil

Cheeks:
Ambering Rose Blush
Trace Gold Blush

Lips:
Beet Liner
Girl About Town Lipstick
Up The Amps Dazzleglass

fabulousmoolah

Wow that is beautiful. You would never know she had anything but perfect skin. Is she set up with the products to do it for herself when she wants to?

eta:great job!

Sushi~Flower

Wow that is beautiful. You would never know she had anything but perfect skin. Is she set up with the products to do it for herself when she wants to?

eta:great job!
Thank you....you know the best thing, She owns her skin, she has me do her make up for special occasions but other than that, she wears it like a badge of honor.

MaitaiFluff

She sounds like an amazing person to work with. I love customers like that. I'm sure she had a blast at her event.

carmiebell

That is absolutely amazing. Studio Finish is the bomb. Covers so well, and it photographs so naturally. Really great artistry :)

Spikesmom

Wow she looks beautiful, your work is stunning. Is the damage to her skin permanent? (sorry if that's a dumb question)

Sushi~Flower

Wow she looks beautiful, your work is stunning. Is the damage to her skin permanent? (sorry if that's a dumb question)
Thank you :)
sadly, yes, the condition is permanent :( ( not a dumb question, I asked too, especially with all the laser treatments available) but she wears it proudly.

HeatherMua1

That is awesome!! well done
thmbup.gif

Latest posts