Ultimate IMaTs NY ticket giveaway!!! BE MY GUeST!!!

mosha010

No it's not an Aprils fools. Only take responsibility for the aquatic collection one. Which was way too easy. So, I won the official Imats education giveaway, it's tickets to IMATS NYC. Both days. Yes I'm going DUh lol. But I get to take a guest with me!!!! It doesn't have to be same guest both days, and whoever comes doesn't need to stick to my side all day lol. We can part ways since prob as soon as we go in there will be lines to make and brands/gurus (hehe I can't say that word without giggling what's wrong w me!) to stalk. We are also planning some sort of Specktra meet up but like I said whoever wins this is not responsible for anything but show up. Nevertheless I figure our Specktra bunch will be happily taking selfies w our arms full of swatches! Wohooo! Just sayin FAQ: 1. Why am I not taking any of my friends?: easy, i love my friends but none can tell a Riri woo from a Russian red. And they don't "get" a green lipstick... 2. I'm not selling it. I won it and I want to share it with my fellow specktrettes. So please don't offer to buy it. I'm well aware the tickets are going for $150+ online... I even saw them for $400 on eBay (people on eBay are going to burn at the stake ) 3. Please be an official full member specktrette (50+ count). Please be responsible of your own accommodations and travel (as much as id like, I have a tiny apartment and no you can't stay over at my couch lol.) Now to the giveaway: from today until next Monday whoever is interested in entering needs to: 1. PM me their name and username. On Monday at 8pm EST my fiancé Chuck will pick a name out of a bowl. Yeah it was his idea lol ***In the event that the winner can't go on any given day, he/she can opt for me to pick a second name from the same pool of participants and needs to notify me ASAP no later than Tuesday cause I have to give the name of the person out. *** Yay!! Imats !!

vamua703

I just wanted to say thats really nice of you. I wish i could go, but 1 haven't saved a dime, and i know based off my experience last year i'd want to spend a lot. 2, i have a vacation planned for the ending of the month. I hope you enjoy your time!

mosha010

I just wanted to say thats really nice of you. I wish i could go, but 1 haven't saved a dime, and i know based off my experience last year i'd want to spend a lot. 2, i have a vacation planned for the ending of the month. I hope you enjoy your time!
Aw babes but you're right, better not to be tempted! I have a solid plan on what to buy and no more no less than that. Lol. And bringing cash only and leaving the cards at home lol

Yazmin

This is very generous of you! Too bad this didn't come up before I dropped a load in the VIBR sale. Not that I'm not still tempted...

mosha010

usydezug.jpg
These will be avail for purchase there..... Died*

LavenderPearl

[@]mosha010[/@], you're so kind! :bouquet: Also, those glosses are everything. Unfinished Business has me quivering with pleasure LOOOL :eyelove:

anewyou

That is incredibly generous of you, mosha010. You're a kind soul. I hope to meet you there! I'll be there all 3 days. I'm going to take a page out of mosha010's book and do a random act of kindness today. You've inspired me. Thank you. *hugs*

mosha010

Ladies and Gentlemen! Today is the last day to enter!!!!!!!!!! At 8pm est the names will be put in a bowl and picked a winner! If the winner can't make it for any of the days he/she can elect for me to pick another name from the pool for the other day!! Good luck guys!!!!!!