UltraCheek - what would suit me?

carriesshoes

I'm making an order from the USA for a blush from ultracheek, but as I'm in Australia I haven't seen them yet.

My colouring is NC35 / C3

I have a feeling that spring sheen will be a little too close to NARS Deep Throat (Orgasm doesn't show up on my skin - it's too pale). I was thinking of either peachtwist or flirt & tease (is this too cool for my warm colouring?). If it helps I have light olive skin (Italian decent) medium brown hair and light brown eyes.

What are your suggestions???
TIA

User20

I liked Peachtwist when I saw it (I'm C2). So from your selection I would choose that one. Otherwise, I really liked Springsheen and if you're worried about color proximity, either bring NARS along with you or grab a swatch of the colors you want to decid on and ponder over them for a bit (I think most are permanent iirc). Swatching it really helps me decide b/c you see the true color on white, not altered by the skintone.

junealexandra

Hi, I guess it depends on what your looking to do with it? what's your style?

I am also a C3, with dark brown hair and red/brown eyes. People often mistake me for an Italian desent, however I am just a plain old Canadian mix. Anyway,
I haven't tried Orgasm, however I just bought Springsheen with the culture bloom
lip/eyes and it's now my favorite everyday blush. I also like Margin. sorry I didn't look at the flirt and tease. I also loved the cocoa brown!

Ms. Z

Springsheen or Peachtwist

I'm C3 also. I really wanted Springsheen (soooo pretty) but I can't see it on my skin
ssad.gif
(a friend confirmed it), I'm probably going to get Peachtwist.