Ultracheek

brandi

yup only shy angel is LE... i believe there was a thread about peachtwist already... you might want to search for it i would look but i forgot where i saw it at

AudreyNicole

Speaking of shy angel, does anyone know if it will work on fair skin? I love the color, but am hesitant since I am pretty fair...

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole
Speaking of shy angel, does anyone know if it will work on fair skin? I love the color, but am hesitant since I am pretty fair...

My skin is very pale and I did purchase it to use as a highlighter for cheeks and browbones. I'm very happy with the color. Anyway, I hope that helps
smiles.gif

mandirigma

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyNicole

yeah, i have to retract everything bad i've said about shy angel. i'm probably darker than you, and i wouldn't use shy angel on its own but it looks BEAUTIFUL over blushcremes. it still might be too light to use on its own for you, but it's a really great highlighter.

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by mandirigma
it looks BEAUTIFUL over blushcremes.

I totally agree, it really is gorgeous worn over other blush colors.

kimmy

dammit and shy angel is the one i wanted
ssad.gif
i shoulda gotten it today, i thought all the ultracheek things were perm products...