UM...i cnt think of a creative title, but plz look!

gRiZeLda

well excuse if the pic sizes are all different! this is a possible look for prom...my dress is black..im getting it tailormade, its inspired by the eva longoria dress by oscar de la renta...i was jus practicing on my MU cuz its been m0nths since i've done my eyeshadow...h0pe u guys/girls like them....plz give me constructive critisism, and btw, it seems that evertime i post, im ALWAYS growing out my eyebrows! gosh darn it! lol. oh well...too bad! okie dokie!

miniphotoshoot001.jpg

halfway done.....
miniphotoshoot012.jpg

all done...
miniphotoshoot002.jpg

miniphotoshoot003.jpg

miniphotoshoot004.jpg

miniphotoshoot005.jpg

miniphotoshoot008.jpg

and just because they say blk n white pics "capture the soul" or s0mething like that!
miniphotoshoot006.jpg

ummm....okie dokie....wait i have to post what i used huh? lol

face-
select cover up conceler
studio fix nc30

cheeks-
its some pink blush from Avon., but it looks exactly like my stolen blush that was "well dressed"

eyes-

bare canvas paint
nylon e/s
bitter e/s
juxt e/s
parrot e/s (i dont know what i would do without this one!)
freshwater e/s
a little bit of electric e/s
carbon e/s
liquid eyeliner
pencil eyeliner
mascara

and VIOLA!!!

oh wait and sum chapstick!LOL. ENJOY and thnks for looking!

trucco.diva

Hey that looks awesome!! I love it. Just be sure you blend out your blusher so its blended into the skin. It looks beautiful tho,I love the colours!!

gRiZeLda

yeah i have to totally agree with the blusher, lol....i forgot to do that....o0ops... ill fix it nxt time,i pinky pr0mise

gRiZeLda

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Could you be any prettier?

awww how sweet, thats the nicest c0mpliment ive ever g0tten fr0m neone!!! thnk u s0o0o0o0o much!

bellaetoile

oh thats just gorgeous! and what WOULD we do without parrot? i didn't think i needed one, until i decided to actually buy one...and now i can't live WITHOUT it..

Tonitra

Gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the eyes! It makes me want to break out my blues and greens and try and achieve the same look.
I think the eyes are perfect, but maybe tone the blush down a bit? Maybe its just the way the pics are though.
Anyways, lookin' good, and you should post a pic of your dress when its ready! I would love to see it. Oh, and i love the little sign you made.
smiles.gif

dearstars

Makes me think of tropical water. Also, your eyebrows look great...I know you said you're growing them out, but they're such a defined shape anyway, you can tell when they're neatened, they make your eyes and face pop dramatically. My eyebrows are nothing but a pain in the ass!

Latest posts