Um...skinfinishes...?

Lissa

OK, I don't get to my MAC counter very often sadly, it's nowhere near where I work (perhaps it's time to change jobs)...anyway, I keep reading about skinfinishes and I have Shimpagne, but what are the Natural ones like, in the colours Light, Medium etc? What do they do to the skin, are they like foundation??

Sorry if this seems like a really stupid question
ssad.gif
as you can probably tell, I am fairly new to MAC (we didn't have one here until last year)

geeko

they are more like pressed powders to be used after LF or tinted moisturiser (at least that's what i do)

carrotcake

really?? ooooh!! i used to live in oxford (for about 3 years) and although we still go back as my boyfriends family live in kidlington i haven't actually been shopping for quite a while...might have to now though!
cheerleader.gif

so this isn't complete off topic, i use mine as i would a pressed powder, i'm not overly convinced about it at the moment i have to say

queenofdisaster

i used to have one and i used it more like i use my studio fix powder, to me it provided enough coverage to wear as fdtn if i used a sponge. my MA told me yesterday that it's now reformulated a tad bit and is even better now than it was when it came out with avant gold.

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrotcake
really?? ooooh!! i used to live in oxford (for about 3 years) and although we still go back as my boyfriends family live in kidlington i haven't actually been shopping for quite a while...might have to now though!
cheerleader.gif

so this isn't complete off topic, i use mine as i would a pressed powder, i'm not overly convinced about it at the moment i have to say

A very good excuse to come back! Our MAC store is small but perfectly formed, and it's about time we had one too!

Also thanks for your comments on the skinfinish
thmbup.gif

Mixxi

I find mine is like a powder but with some coverage. I wear it alone some days with only concealer underneath.
smiles.gif

Latest posts